Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

i want another firearm. help me choose!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    kcjr1125
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 3883

    Originally posted by BigL
    Cut your list sort and buy them all you only live once.

    Haha please re read the OP, thats my current collection, not my wish list!!

    I am probably going to get the buckmark. Too bad the semi auto rugers are off roster
    Originally posted by OHOD
    I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I love you! (some Homo)
    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
    we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

    Comment

    • #62
      Midtown
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2015
      • 776

      Originally posted by kcjr1125
      Haha please re read the OP, thats my current collection, not my wish list!!

      I am probably going to get the buckmark. Too bad the semi auto rugers are off roster
      The buck mark is a great gun especially for the money. You won't regret it.

      Comment

      • #63
        russ69
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2009
        • 9348

        Originally posted by Midtown
        The buck mark is a great gun especially for the money. You won't regret it.
        I own 7 Ruger autos but I just bought a full rib Buckmark and added a Browning red dot. Sweet combo.
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1