Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

i want another firearm. help me choose!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Calif Hunter
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • 3323

    Ruger Single-Six convertible
    M-1 Garand
    M-1 carbine (just plain fun!)

    Comment

    • #32
      GreaterFool
      Member
      • Mar 2015
      • 419

      Have you thought of building yourself an AR15?
      Serva me. Servabo te.

      Comment

      • #33
        kcjr1125
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 3883

        I have thought about it but rugers offer on the ar556 with lifetime warranty. is hard to beat building one myself for buying that one the price would be negligible
        Originally posted by OHOD
        I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
        Originally posted by ivanimal
        I love you! (some Homo)
        I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
        we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

        Comment

        • #34
          Bushwack44
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2013
          • 2042

          If it is 'just to have', you're missing this:

          .
          Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
          ...

          Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
          Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).

          Comment

          • #35
            ginman
            Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 499

            SW 29 44mag, pre-lock is a must. Beretta .32 tomcat is a fun pop gun too.

            Comment

            • #36
              onelonehorseman
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2012
              • 4888

              Originally posted by Calif Hunter
              Ruger Single-Six convertible
              M-1 Garand
              M-1 carbine (just plain fun!)
              Another good option, and one the won't break the bank . . . M1 Carbine
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #37
                003
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 3436

                It appears you are missing a quality big bore double action revolver. A Smith and Wesson .357//44/45, etc.

                Comment

                • #38
                  baih777
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 5680

                  Semi auto 308.
                  Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
                  I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
                  I'm Back.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    TMB 1
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 7153

                    M1 Garand
                    M1 Carbine
                    Single Six Convertible 22lr/22mag
                    Semi auto 22lr pistol, something like a Browning Buck Mark or Ruger Mk I, II, III or 22/45
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      CSACANNONEER
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 44094

                      Originally posted by kcjr1125
                      I have thought about it but rugers offer on the ar556 with lifetime warranty. is hard to beat building one myself for buying that one the price would be negligible
                      LOL. I've found that for most repairs on an AR, it's not worth the shipping cost and time. It's easier and cheaper to do it yourself. For me, a warranty for an AR15 isn't worth my time, let alone any premium in price.
                      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                      California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                      Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                      Utah CCW Instructor


                      Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                      sigpic
                      CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                      KM6WLV

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        JDay
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19393

                        Yep. For under $100 you can get pretty much everything you could ever need to work on an AR.
                        Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                        The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          TMB 1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 7153

                          ^^ If you got a Mini 14 you wouldn't have to worry about repairing it and in the rare cases it does require repair, Ruger will repair it for free.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            whipkiller
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 3461

                            M1
                            SKS
                            CZ's (How do you have all those guns and no CZ's?!
                            Buck Mark
                            Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                            Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              dyson
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 4342

                              M1A
                              garand
                              CZ
                              Glock

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                lovetv
                                Member
                                • Jun 2014
                                • 167

                                Wow! You really have a nice assortment. Yeah, I go for an AR, but while you r at it, I would go for an 18" barrel to get more accuracy, but if you can. I go for both a carbine and a sniper AR for long range(heavy barrel 20" or 24"). With the price of AR parts now, u can get two for different utilities. I also go for a CZ75 pistol, a classic or the CZ sp-01 which is great for target practice!
                                Last edited by lovetv; 04-30-2015, 12:27 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1