Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

-Delete-

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • supersteve9219
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 368

    -Delete-

    -Delete-
    Last edited by supersteve9219; 04-02-2014, 7:00 PM.
  • #2
    supersteve9219
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 368

    could ya guys rate my videos also if you get a chance, somebody one stared all of them

    Comment

    • #3
      k3nnex
      Banned
      • May 2009
      • 1102

      awesome gun, but are you allowed to shoot "that close" to the road? haha I voted all stars to offset the hater. I want a saiga12, good stuff

      Comment

      • #4
        supersteve9219
        Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 368

        Originally posted by k3nnex
        awesome gun, but are you allowed to shoot "that close" to the road? haha I voted all stars to offset the hater. I want a saiga12, good stuff
        Cool thanks!

        I was waiting for a comment about shooting that close to the I-15, it looks closer than it was, and we were shooting at the side of a hill in the other direction lol.

        Comment

        • #5
          supersteve9219
          Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 368

          Got a standard AK trigger guard riveted to the gun, cut a hole and added a standard ak grip nut, and put on a PRK lock, selling the trigger guard and other mag lock (check my sig, if its not there then I sold it).



          Comment

          • #6
            Aftermath686
            Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 429

            Nice gun. Whats up with all the malfunctions though?

            Comment

            • #7
              supersteve9219
              Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 368

              If you are talking about the videos, the one time it failed to eject when I was trying to bump fire was because I didn't have a firm enough grip and it short stroked, similar to limp wristing a semi auto handgun. The other video the safety was on and the one with my cousin he only loaded one shell.

              When shooting from the shoulder or hip it runs pefect.

              Comment

              • #8
                247Nino
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1858

                is there anyway that PRK lock would work with the TAC-47 Trigger guard?
                Saiga 12 IZ-109
                FML-47 AK Pistols
                RUST BLUING MY M70B1/AB2

                EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

                Comment

                • #9
                  supersteve9219
                  Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 368

                  I tried, it has a little nub that fits in the gap of normal AK trigger guard and holds it in place. On the tac it moved around and didn't stay in place, you need a traditional AK trigger guard.

                  Here is a picture of the little spot where the nub fits in.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    vintagedude88
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 2034

                    You need to get your bolt and carrier contoured and polished. Cobras Customs over on the Saiga-12 forum can do that for you.

                    I got mine done and it shoots anything I put in it. Plus I can load in a full mag with the bolt closed.

                    One more thing, try getting a Gunfixers gas plug. It has four settings instead of the factory which has two. That has also helped with the reliability of my S12.

                    BTW, check out Dinzagarms.com He has hole plugs for those gaping holes in your receiver.
                    Last edited by vintagedude88; 05-07-2010, 12:31 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      supersteve9219
                      Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 368

                      Yea I need to fix the plugs, but as far as reliability I don't want to mess with anything since it is working great with everything but winchester, you know the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Mercenetti
                        Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 390

                        Just bought a saiga 12 shotgun the 17th waiting the 10 days spent 606 dollars on the gun + a 10rd magazine + Maglock then 150 dollars in FFL fees and tax = around 750
                        Im looking to get this gun converted to look like an Ak-47 All the places i look dont ship to california and i want to know how much it will cost me.
                        Just bought 200 rounds of remington sport loads and the day i get it im gonna buy some 00 buck to break it in.
                        I also bought These items for my shotgun ------>





                        and im looking into buying some sights that i can put on my rail

                        so really a few more things and ill have people at the range drooling

                        I would like the finished product to look like this well everything but that ugly flare launcher and the cheap stock the pistol grip is nice tho

                        Government by the consent of the governed

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          247Nino
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1858

                          Originally posted by supersteve9219
                          Yea I need to fix the plugs, but as far as reliability I don't want to mess with anything since it is working great with everything but winchester, you know the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
                          you shooting all birdshot now? winchester still not cycling for me as well, Federal stinks bad horrible plastic smell.
                          Saiga 12 IZ-109
                          FML-47 AK Pistols
                          RUST BLUING MY M70B1/AB2

                          EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            supersteve9219
                            Member
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 368

                            Originally posted by 247Nino
                            you shooting all birdshot now? winchester still not cycling for me as well, Federal stinks bad horrible plastic smell.
                            I don't even try Winchester, but Federal doesn't give me any problems anymore.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              anto
                              Member
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 444

                              Originally posted by Mercenetti
                              I would like the finished product to look like this well everything but that ugly flare launcher and the cheap stock the pistol grip is nice tho


                              Make sure you follow CA compliance.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1