Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Saiga 12...Why dont u have one?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    ROCKETW19
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 705

    I dont have one cuz I am just broke. I think it would be a very cool toy if you could use the surefire 12 round drums. I spent my toy gun money on a HK USC that I am still converting to a UMP.
    that and I already have 2 benellis m1 and m4

    Comment

    • #92
      hellraiser
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 2347

      Originally posted by CGRangeMonkey
      Some of the haters on here could always engrave a duck hunting scene on the side. Now thats classy!
      classic!!!

      theres a couple guys askin question about them on the thread so...
      for any body who needs more info about the s12 look here...


      remeber it takes around 200 rounds of high brass to break it in more or less...
      i think the two major culprits for any s12 issue is operater putting it on the wrong setting and walmart el cheapo winchester ammo... spend a dollar more and get the federal!!!
      Last edited by hellraiser; 03-10-2010, 12:40 PM.
      I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice. --James "Logan" Howlett

      Comment

      • #93
        mif_slim
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 10089

        Originally posted by pacrimguru
        ugly? i don't think so.



        Is that a adjustable choke?!
        Originally posted by Gottmituns
        It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

        Comment

        • #94
          Dragunov
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 1953

          I don't own one because I haven't found any place around Sacramento who has 'em.

          Comment

          • #95
            Z ME FLY
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2008
            • 6590

            Originally posted by Dragunov
            I don't own one because I haven't found any place around Sacramento who has 'em.
            That's not a good excuse when you can have one shipped to you
            Originally posted by 69Mach1
            The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

            Originally posted by 69Mach1
            Z gets around. lol

            Comment

            • #96
              PEBKAC
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 1026

              Benelli M4. That's my reason.

              All kidding aside, I've wanted one for a few years, and I still want one but I think I will wait a bit as rifles are fast becoming a money sinkhole. After all, quality optics don't exactly grow on trees or buy themselves.
              sigpic
              Love and Peace through superior firepower.

              Originally posted by 7x57
              Plus, we can check out each other's hardware. Who says we can't find common ground?
              Originally posted by hoffmang
              Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box. Use in that order.
              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              You need to grow a full beard and move out into the woods before you can be a full fledged member of the surplus rifle long range shooting community.

              Comment

              • #97
                supersteve9219
                Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 368

                I don't have one because mine doesn't get out of jail till tomorrow....

                Comment

                • #98
                  RAMCHARGER
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 997

                  I don't own one because I saw those dorkey arse spetznaz druken geezers on some "spetznaz vs special forces" episode on cable tv.. and... well it looks gay.
                  "hold my cigarette while do some fancy rolls with my Saigi 12" And you though mall ninjas looked bad :O)

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    tombinghamthegreat
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2007
                    • 2785

                    I dont have one because i have no money, already have a shotgun(mossberg 590) and already have a saiga in 7.62x39. Not if i had money...i would buy one.
                    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." Ron Paul
                    "The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite." - Thomas Jefferson
                    Originally posted by forumguy
                    The same way they enforce all the rest of the BS laws. Only criminals are exempt, while the honest obey.
                    Originally posted by bwiese
                    Sometimes I think the function of Calguns is half to refute bad info from gunshops and half to refute bad info from DOJ.

                    Comment

                    • supermario
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4569

                      Originally posted by Average Joe American
                      I dont have one because my buddy's Saiga 12 is a jam-o-matic with the WalMart bulk birdshot, while my Mossberg 930 SPX runs cheap ammo like water.

                      Now I do like the idea of faster reloads with a magazine.


                      I think you have to do a few adjustments when you get your Saiga 12, there were quite a few saigas that had improper drilled gas port holes and thats why they jammed alot. If you get a Saiga 12 that works properly, it would and should eat up birdshot no problem. At first mine had some problems, i sent it to cadiz and when it returned, it has been flawless since then. I eat up the federal 7 1/2 birdshot all day without a cleaning and it is super fast. I think i can pump out about 9 shots in 2 seconds. Some people have had bad experience with Saiga 12 but you just gotta fine tune them and then they are reliable and really fun. I think my Saiga 12 is my favorite gun to shoot. When i go to the range, all my family is shooting it and loving it. Including the women. With birdshot there isnt much recoil either. I keep mine on gas setting 2 and it works perfect. I also have a Mossy 930SPX on layaway and cant wait to get that out either. I hear the 930 can even shoot low recoil ammo! Thats pretty good becus most semi auto cant. Here is my baby

                      Comment

                      • ChrisO
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 4678

                        Because they are not that appealing to me. Sure they look cool but for a practical shotgun I prefer a remington 870. Now if I had money to blow I would probably get one eventually but it's no where near the top of my list.

                        Comment

                        • Merc1138
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 19742

                          I don't see what isn't practical about a saiga, except for the maglock part, but that's not in the design of the shotgun to begin with...

                          Comment

                          • corrupt
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 1097

                            If I had $700 I didn't care about, I would buy one just to take to the local indoor range... you know, for the PURE SEXUAL THRILL, THE SEXUAL THRILL.
                            Never water another man's whiskey.

                            Comment

                            • wikidklown
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 1839

                              Originally posted by BroncoBob
                              I have one just because I can

                              nice....
                              "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
                              (United States Constitution)
                              "A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Jeff Cooper

                              Comment

                              • joepamjohn
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 2709

                                Originally posted by CGRangeMonkey
                                Some of the haters on here could always engrave a duck hunting scene on the side.
                                No, not possible. You would just carve right thru the thin stamped sheet metal and possibly ruin a perfectly good engraving tool. That would be a tragedy.
                                "You can't handle the truth"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1