what is the going rate for a brick of 22's that will cycle through a10/22?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
22LR ammunition?
Collapse
X
-
-
So far I've tried the following and they have cycled fine:
Federal Bulk
CCI Mini-Mags
Remington Thunderbolts
The CCI were the best of the bunch. Had some issues with the other brands.
CCI Mini Mags - ~$8-9 / box of 100 (price fluctuates)You can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
-
Mini-mags
Fed auto match
For plinking, any bulk but remington.Originally posted by GoodEyeSniperMy neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.
Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.Originally posted by ChopperXI am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?Originally posted by Jeff LDon't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.Comment
-
Golden Bullets are the best, I posted this before. GB out shot the SK Magazine and Rem Match today (7/09) in my new to me Marlin 60 tube fed with a new Redfield 6 x 18 x 44 Revenge Varmit on top. Worse is Win bulk, Fed HP bulk.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,201
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34138 users online. 146 members and 33992 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment