where are the mini mags??? I have a link to one of them(40 gr) and dont see any?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Most things were limit 1, buckets were 2, minimags were 10, fresh fire and thunderbolts still up limit 1 each.Comment
-
-
-
Only regret I have is I didn't get to go through any of the cash back sites. When I saw M22 and Buckets I was trying to get my order in and said screw it for going to those sites then back to Gander. I figured if I did that, I'd never get anything.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,447
Posts: 25,147,881
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20925 users online. 139 members and 20786 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment