Gander has CCI WMR, Shorts, and .22 Long. Not what I'm looking for but hitting on my page monitor update.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
nope I asked a legitimate question and all I expected was a legitimate answer not people are clueless . and Ive know the cart thing has been broken for months now and I been reading the post daily so I don't know what wood work im crawling out of just cause I don't post lol
wow you guys are drama queens
probably why I don't like to postComment
-
nope I asked a legitimate question and all I expected was a legitimate answer not people are clueless . and Ive know the cart thing has been broken for months now and I been reading the post daily so I don't know what wood work im crawling out of just cause I don't post lol
wow you guys are drama queens
probably why I don't like to post
Up for rent...Comment
-
And for your next response:nope I asked a legitimate question and all I expected was a legitimate answer not people are clueless . and Ive know the cart thing has been broken for months now and I been reading the post daily so I don't know what wood work im crawling out of just cause I don't post lol
wow you guys are drama queens
probably why I don't like to post
Up for rent...Comment
-
Nobody's forcing you.nope I asked a legitimate question and all I expected was a legitimate answer not people are clueless . and Ive know the cart thing has been broken for months now and I been reading the post daily so I don't know what wood work im crawling out of just cause I don't post lol
wow you guys are drama queens
probably why I don't like to post
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
What's worse, having money for .22 and not finding any in stock or seeing it in stock and not having any money?
I used to not see it in stock and had money. Now I've seen some lately but my ammo funds are gone since I had to replenish my 5.56 stash!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,382
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23320 users online. 105 members and 23215 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment