Woohoo CCI .22 Rimfire Ammunition 22LR STAND VELOCITY from 3/31 Shipped from Big C.. 36Grain and 40 grain Minis are still BO though.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Keep your Powder Dry -
I noticed that my backorder for the 36 and 40 grain mini's have the same IK number. Hopefully that's not a problem. The last update I got said shipping approx 4-30. I'm not expecting much so no biggie.Comment
-
-
Winchester 235 up on WL on Cabelas.
Edit: OOS. That was fast!Comment
-
Here you go:
Up for rent...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,558
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23423 users online. 84 members and 23339 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment