Woohoo CCI .22 Rimfire Ammunition 22LR STAND VELOCITY from 3/31 Shipped from Big C.. 36Grain and 40 grain Minis are still BO though.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Keep your Powder Dry -
I noticed that my backorder for the 36 and 40 grain mini's have the same IK number. Hopefully that's not a problem. The last update I got said shipping approx 4-30. I'm not expecting much so no biggie.Comment
-
-
Winchester 235 up on WL on Cabelas.
Edit: OOS. That was fast!Comment
-
Here you go:
Up for rent...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,134
Posts: 25,144,704
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 54010 users online. 119 members and 53891 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment