Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
The wish list should have a box to check in each item. Check the ones you don't want and at the bottom of the list should have a "delete selected items" I did that on mine as well and I didn't have any issues.Comment
-
when i try that for some reason mine will not delete i have over 500 items in WLComment
-
Well, here is risky one. You could select those and try to add to your cart to check out. The only difference that I did is that I made the mistake of selecting all the items that I had and my WL was gone
Now I am slowly building it back. So, hopefully will not dump your list.Comment
-
Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.
-- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
I have dupe items of stuff in stock like 556 ammo and 9mm and 45 ammo i cantWell, here is risky one. You could select those and try to add to your cart to check out. The only difference that I did is that I made the mistake of selecting all the items that I had and my WL was gone
Now I am slowly building it back. So, hopefully will not dump your list.
add in stock items to my cart or delete in stock items from WL it is weirdComment
-
Click on boxes you want deleted them click on "Remove selected items from wish list"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.
-- Thomas JeffersonComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,869
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25700 users online. 67 members and 25633 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment