The status of the Thunderbolts changes to backordered after you place an order.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Thanks for the hard work! I don't post much mainly because a lot of guys beat me to posting in stock deals. Keep up the good work!
On a side note, fresh fire can that came in the other day from cabelas was damaged and the can had a couple of dents in it. Quick call to customer service and the nice lady offered to send me a $10 gift card. No complaints here!Comment
-
Mine had dents all in it. I thought about calling, but I decided not to. Looks like I should have.Thanks for the hard work! I don't post much mainly because a lot of guys beat me to posting in stock deals. Keep up the good work!
On a side note, fresh fire can that came in the other day from cabelas was damaged and the can had a couple of dents in it. Quick call to customer service and the nice lady offered to send me a $10 gift card. No complaints here!Comment
-
Aside from Yankee's and the wish list---Does anyone show it active on your stored direct links---Mine hasn't.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
-
Just grabbed a brick of thunderbolts.
Saw yesterday's brick shows as shipped from PA expected delivery in NC Thursday.
Last Thursday's Blazers Due Tomorrow And Velocitors Came Yesterday. It's a good week.NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety OfficerComment
-
Big Thank you
Hello All,
First a Big Thank You to Yankee and Sue. This is the second time I got help from you guys. Because of that I decided to register and join and contribute as much as I can despite that I am new to the gun world. Like others I have hard time finding 22's at reasonable prices. But now I am a bit more confident.
I totally agree in trying to keep it within the community.
Thank you.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,671
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16923 users online. 120 members and 16803 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment