Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
^sigh^Watch Astro steal brass and take it into his cage....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4B_pd-yRWE&hd=1
Glock 20C at indoor range....
http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9QComment
-
Blazers lighting up my wishlist
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Blazers up on Big C via WL1-20-17Comment
-
Yankee do your magic---I don't have the Blazers in my wish list.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
-
Just to follow up my how you guys helped me the first time. I was one trying to get some .22's at my closest WM that sells ammo (12 mi) The last time I scored a box of Win. 333's. That after being there at 4:00 am and 7 guys were ahead ( since midnight) of me because they knew that there were M22 some fed 525 and win 333. After that morning I said to my self that this is crazy.
So, my brother recommended me here and I began to check this thread. I started to read towards the end of the big C glitch but never pulled the trigger because I was trying to understand what was going on.
Anyway, I thank you guys. I got a brick of blazers last week and it's in transit.
And, today I got a brick to TB.
Yes, I do understand the rules and will follow them.
Thank you again.Comment
-
BAD LINK!Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,702
Posts: 25,150,680
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20021 users online. 109 members and 19912 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

atriot
Comment