Thunderbolt link http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...r/wishlist.jsp
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Federal 525 brick back up..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
-
OOS for meComment
-
Got one also, thanks for the heads up!Thunderbolt link http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...r/wishlist.jspComment
-
Thanks for the post on Thunderbolts. This is my first success buying 22LR in 18 months.Comment
-
I was in Tiger shark's place a month ago.
6th rounds later I can take myself, my wife and some newbies out for some fun.
So gratitude for this thread is widespread.
I echo his thanks.
CG rocks!!NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety OfficerComment
-
Think I got the last box of thunderbolt, went oos right after I ordered. Thanks for the Link.
Sent from my SM-N900V using TapatalkLast edited by Daydrmr999; 04-07-2014, 2:15 PM.Comment
-
3 bricks in one day...blazers, federals and thunderbolts. Im buying a lotto ticket.Visit my Channel "Steel On Target" on YouTube and subscribe. I post gun videos reg regularly.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23411 users online. 92 members and 23319 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment