^ How are you finding this stuff? I'm not privy to the new Cabelas protocols.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
NRA Benefactor Member -
Good morning all. In case you didn't notice the earlier posts, we missed Cabelas' offering of Federal 2100 rounds with a dry storage box. What's really disappointing is the price. $87.99. With $5 shipping, that makes it 4.4 cents a round. Almost like OLD TIMES.
Sure hope they bring it back, but I doubt it. For those of you who had it or even just a single box on a glitch, now you can see why the single box was shipped even though we haven't seen it offered for a while. They must have been in one of the warehouses for some time.

PS The dry box of Stingers is still available.
Last edited by Calamity Sue; 03-29-2014, 3:13 AM.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
-
More than likely, if you are going to get them, you'll see a shipping notice next Tuesday or Wednesday.
On second thought you might not get them as they are listed today under a new IK number. At least it's new to me. IK-216951.Last edited by Calamity Sue; 03-29-2014, 3:34 AM.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
you are seeing a dry box, not the ammo can. Pretty sure nobody had one of these on a cart link.Comment
-
-
The mini mags are 500 packs and have no limit?? Also a new item number.
S4Comment
-
There's no limit on the Mini-Mags?I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
NO LIMIT $5 shipping with card. Under 8 cents a round when you order a few, about the same price as Gander per round. Actually cheaper for me as I don't pay tax for C's like I do for Gander. I'm almost glad I missed the CCI at Gander yesterday.Last edited by Calamity Sue; 03-29-2014, 4:09 AM.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
I had $75,000 in check out to test it... And then the wife asked me what the hell am I doing on the computer at 4am. Definitely a couple things broken.
S4Comment
-
-
No, not her. I'm broken, cabela's is broken, and my credit card would have been broken. Lol
S4Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,666
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20211 users online. 128 members and 20083 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment