Well no luck for me. I cant even make it past the log in page. Do you guys think there is a disadvantage using a laptop compared to guys on work computers with huge servers and what not, making it easier to cut through the clutter.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Im on a laptop, but I got in early and checked out quick....The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams

sigpicComment
-
Gander site is so swamped I cant even loginkarma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
WTF I
've been sitting here for 20 mins. Got 20 items in my cart and cant checkout."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
-
Any idea how long stuff will stay in my cart? Tired of trying to checkout.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,690
Posts: 25,150,509
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16280 users online. 122 members and 16158 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment