Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I haven't seen any Automatch in probably six months.1-20-17Comment
-
Hang some powder filled tennis balls from the top bar. They'll hang down into the void, and make a little poof of powder when you hit the tennis ball.So, I am in the middle of building a portable target stand to take advantage of my newly acquired ammo. I will be adding another spinning target on the bottom. Any thoughts on what I should fill out the middle with? I've thought of eggs on golf tees - but that will make quite the mess on the rest of the target.

Really nice stand design, by the way!
Comment
-
Aguila isn't that bad, I prefer the Aguila Target (Blue Box) but if you are thinking about choosing between the Rifle and Pistol Match. Choose the Aguila Pistol Match. I found that the powder in the Rifle Match Round does not fully burn off when shot in a Pistol.Glock 27, Sig Sauer P226, Glock 27Comment
-
after you break the clays with the 22, you can pull out a big gun and see how fast you can cut through a 2x4.Comment
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Blazers up at Cabelas.
Ive got enough on BO.
Go get emkarma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Good Score!!!
Figured something was going on with staging setting off the alarms.
$34 a brick shipped beats the current price and a hellava lot cheaper than the local shows or gunjoker.
God Bless and Stay Safe,
__________________LH out...Comment
-
in for another blazer.... why not hehe. think i've received around 3k rounds in the last month via this thread... thanks a ton guysComment
-
Comment
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,473
Posts: 25,148,139
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21281 users online. 47 members and 21234 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment