I would take a backorder today,,,couldnt get the timing right today.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Try this...
Might be a redirect/referrer problem.
Try right clicking on email link and choose "Copy Link Location".
Next open a New(blank) Tab/Window, right click in the addy box and choose either "Paste & Go" or "Paste"...hit return.
Hope this helps...
God Bless and Stay Safe,
__________________LH out...Comment
-
It must be an old program that you're grandfathered in. I've had a Discover card for about 9 years and have never seen them offer 15% back for shopping @ Amazon.com
I know if you use "Shop Discover" you can get up to 20% extra cash back if you shop at select dot coms; though if you look now there isn't a program to get anything more than 1% cash back @ Amazon.com. Though you can use your cash back penny for penny @ Amazon.com.Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
Got a Cabela's flyer in the mail - They are selling M22 bricks for $45 next Saturday. Wonder how many they will have in the store.Comment
-
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Just snagged a S&W M&P22 for my son's birthday at the end of the month. Their de-certifying in May from California. Guess S&W, Rugar will no longer be certifying handguns in CA due to the over regulating. Wonder how long it will be b4 others follow suit. Panic buy time.... Get them wile u can!The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale
See when your favorite handgun is due to re-certify http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
The offer might be a combination of how long I've been with Discover & my payment history. That's why I say if you're a long time cardholder,....maybe the deal is there for the asking.It must be an old program that you're grandfathered in. I've had a Discover card for about 9 years and have never seen them offer 15% back for shopping @ Amazon.com
I know if you use "Shop Discover" you can get up to 20% extra cash back if you shop at select dot coms; though if you look now there isn't a program to get anything more than 1% cash back @ Amazon.com. Though you can use your cash back penny for penny @ Amazon.com..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,962
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36380 users online. 63 members and 36317 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment