Shoot... I ordered two yesterday, not realizing there was a limit since it let me checkout with two. So that order will likely be canceled?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I had an order of 1 canceled because I ordered a fresh fire can that day. Another person ordered 10 and said they shipped. Might as well ask an 8 ball.Up for rent...Comment
-
Funny you should say "Ask an 8-Ball", I usually reply to texts from co-workers who text me for CCI ammo constantly, with Magic 8-Ball answers. I'll trade them some 22lr ammo or sell them it at my cost, but I won't give up my CCI stuff ever. That's for me and the family members.Comment
-
-
Tacts and Blazers are up at C. Mini's are also in cart but they will disappear during checkout.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
The Win will disappear during check out.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
This is going to sound rude but I don't really care
There are lots of new faces on here especially the last few weeks.
Newbies do a little recon and scroll back 15-20 or more pages of this thread and lots of the repetitive questions will not be needed.
I've been here since before triple digit pages and I'm pretty sure we could trim a few dozen pages if you just read back always guys and gals.
Well said!==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,609
Posts: 25,149,667
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20888 users online. 123 members and 20765 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment