Thanks everyone about the update on the stingers/dry box. I guess there is still hope. I guess upside they shipped the blazer that was on same order.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
blazers up likely gone in 3 sec...
Still up
Up for rent...Comment
-
blazer
Thanks, got 1...well see if the order standsComment
-
-
-
Was down. Back up again.
lazers up likely gone in 3 sec...
Still up
Up for rent...Comment
-
Yep was able to get the blazers and tacticals, blazers still up, tacticals gone again.
Gander doing anything tonight? Last night was a debacle.It takes one to know one.Comment
-
-
Blazer still good.
NRA Benefactor MemberComment
-
I am clicking refresh on Cabelas 22 lr....every 30 seconds....I haven't seen Blazers at all......am I looking in the wrong place???
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,265
Posts: 25,146,083
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25923 users online. 133 members and 25790 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment