Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
any of you get on the backorder stuff from months and months back? i have stuff constantly coming in and just have a nice surplus of which I do sell time to time. So far I've posted on deal here- ill post more if i find any.Comment
-
Mine also says delivery on 1/30 and mine was only 27.98
Sent from my unknown using TapatalkI don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.Comment
-
NRA Lifetime Member
1A-2A = -1AComment
-
NRA Life Of Duty MemberComment
-
-
NRA Life Of Duty MemberComment
-
The large plastic dry boxes you can get (sometimes) for $7 or $8 will hold over 5000 rds of .22 in their original boxes. Add a $3 silica gel tin and that's cheap insurance.Comment
-
50 cal ammo cans. It will hold about 6 or 7 boxes of the Federal bulk 525 if you dump it out. I just kept one portion of the box so I have the lot number and info just in case. For the other ones in 50 or 100 round boxes I put those in other ammo cans.
When I head to the range I just take a quart size ziploc freezer bag and grab a couple of handfuls and throw that in my range bag and off I go.Ray
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." - Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon UniversityComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,741
Posts: 25,151,039
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21133 users online. 140 members and 20993 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment