colton walmart has has 22 shot shells
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
It's not letting me add it to my cart.Back up: Federal Champion, Midway 50 rd boxes only, get em quick!
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/953...ead-round-noseComment
-
Comment
-
Come on, that's what I get for giving my daughter a bath...Comment
-
Funny, it still says available but it isn't. Sorry.Back up: Federal Champion, Midway 50 rd boxes only, get em quick!
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/953...ead-round-nose
Comment
-
.20?? Welp, Warrior One just made my list of aholes not to buy from.
It's CRUEL isn't it!
Thanks again to those posting the deals!Comment
-
The Federal 525 blue boxes 10-pack (5250 rounds for $194) was available for maybe 1-2 minutes tonight at Midway. I got my order in with a confirmation email for my order number. Just waiting to see if I was lucky enough to actually get an order of it and have it shipped out in the next few days.
OOS now, but here was the link. I received the notification at 9:36pm and immediately jumped on and bought it. It was a good thing that I had my credit card info saved on my Midway profile so I was able to order very fast.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,657
Posts: 25,150,217
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20100 users online. 136 members and 19964 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment