I was gonna split it with a friend. We are both bummed.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I made a post about this very thing a few pages back in this thread. Basically MidwayUSA over sells things sometimes, it happened to me a while back on a case of 9MM. I also had the "on hold" status back then. It is what it is , it happens. I still give them business tho and they are THE only website I know of where you can still order a case of 22 for 200 bux. I say we get back on topic now and start finding some more ammo.Comment
-
And I won't hate them for it. I just don't have the means to babysit stock notifications very often, and I caught that one by dumb luck. Wait and see I guess.I made a post about this very thing a few pages back in this thread. Basically MidwayUSA over sells things sometimes, it happened to me a while back on a case of 9MM. I also had the "on hold" status back then. It is what it is , it happens. I still give them business tho and they are THE only website I know of where you can still order a case of 22 for 200 bux. I say we get back on topic now and start finding some more ammo.Up for rent...Comment
-
-
-
Too much $$
╾━╤デ╦︻Comment
-
is this stuff really worth $.14-15 per round??Comment
-
Ammo @ Gander!
CCI Mini Mag HP $7.99 per 100 10 limit
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Gander
CCI MiniMags Round Nose $7.99 100 limit of 10
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Gander Mini Mag HP OOS==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,178
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13165 users online. 147 members and 13018 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment