Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Tell me you at least got a case of the blazer which was in stock within minutes after ? And I know the feeling , it has happened to me many times. It really sucks. And for all i know i might not even get the blazer. Midway has oversold ammo before. I bought a case of winchester 9mm for 280 bux in the height of the panic when it was 500 a case everywhere. later that day I got an email that it was oversold and they would not even backorder it for me. I'm not gonna get my hopes up for the blazer until i get shipping notification which should be by around 10pm eastern tonight, or so I hope.
EDIT: Got tracking number for my BlazerLast edited by Pasia; 01-13-2014, 2:24 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
I was able to get the blazer 50rd boxes, put 10 in the cart, but the same thing happened, it was gone fast, like water in the desertComment
-
Me, too, but still nothing. Hopefully we'll get ours soon.Comment
-
maxi mag 30gr at midway in stock, i missed the 40gr
for those who need WMR this is a good deal, been in stock for 40 minutes but wont last much longer
Comment
-
I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.Comment
-
thank you sir, you have completed my 22lr search for the year.Guess what? Federal Champion 22LR in stock at MidwayUSA. GO GO GO
5250 for $194.99
525 for $20.99
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/498...ProductDescripComment
-
Just got one. THANKS!!!Guess what? Federal Champion 22LR in stock at MidwayUSA. GO GO GO
5250 for $194.99
525 for $20.99
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/498...ProductDescrip
Comment
-
Sold out.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,609
Posts: 25,149,664
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20154 users online. 123 members and 20031 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment