Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
In stock now:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/413...oductThumbnail
The official velocity of this ammo is 1,235fps, but it disappeared faster than that
Last edited by caliberetta; 01-13-2014, 12:47 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Tempting Backorder for 5000 case Mini-Mag RN's @ $6.80 per 100 delivered ($306 per 5000)
Comment
-
Do it...I back ordered a few larger items from there (since you dont really know the shipping cost yet) but if you are getting over 1000 rounds it shouldnt effect the overall cost. I back ordered those mini mags in November when their expected ship date was 12/31/13.Tempting Backorder for 5000 case Mini-Mag RN's @ $6.80 per 100 delivered ($306 per 5000)
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/130...ead-round-noseComment
-
I'm actually not looking for more .22 ammo - not for myself anyway. If I shoot a huge chunk of what I have, I will probably get the bug again to buy mass quantities (if there is any out there when that happens).Originally posted by Killer Beewell I guess if you're looking for .22 ammo....Comment
-
Nice good to see some people getting ammo from Midway. Make sure to take some kids shooting!Comment
-
It is a great deal. I got my case of 5000 MiniMags from Midway three weeks after placing the backorder back in November.Tempting Backorder for 5000 case Mini-Mag RN's @ $6.80 per 100 delivered ($306 per 5000)
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/130...ead-round-nose
MiniMags are much better ammo that bulk pack stuff it's worth the extra
cost. No FTFs, clean, accurate and reliable.Comment
-
-
No doubt. I still have all of mine that I accumulated - 100 pack sliders, and bulk pack HP's and AR-Tacticals... I have just been shooting Golden Bullets.
Getting 5k in an order would have been a time saver.Comment
-
My November back order was delivered last week. Shipping was $33 to Ventura CountyComment
-
I managed to order a case and a brick of the blazer today so 5500 rounds for 240 shipped, but only saw the AE 500 round bricks when I was ordering and passed on getting one. Was there actually 5k round cases of the AE tho ? Either way today was a good day to get ammo between the sportsmanguide drop and midway.Comment
-
A remnant of the old days, when these things were piled to rafters everyday at Kmart (et al):

.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,970
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20743 users online. 55 members and 20688 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment