Wild Sports in Orangevale has many bricks of .22. but 1-2 box limit
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Got the shipment notification for my two Cabelas cans this morning, going to get them on Friday.Comment
-
-
Lol worked one more time. I guess having multiple backorders won't hurt
This is just weird. Very inconsistent. The first purchase I got was backordered. The second one says In stock-Approx delivery Thu 10/03. Doesn't make total sense. Perhaps since I'm a SE, I'll write a small app to watch cabelas and auto purchase ammos.
Shall I order 2 more cans ?
Last edited by Lucky10R; 09-25-2013, 8:57 AM.Comment
-
Ordered this morning through slickdeals and it went through. Says in stock delivery on 10 4 . We will seeComment
-
If you are ordering through the SlickGuns link, it's a back door which bypasses their page that says it's sold out.
So you are ordering something that does not exist.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,519
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24712 users online. 34 members and 24678 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment