Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Choot ems oosComment
-
Cabelas 17 WSM 25 gr. Just put in two orders, they shipped two last time.
Comment
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Can of federal 22lr 2100count at cabela's
Herrreeyy!!!!Comment
-
I can tell'ya from experience, for Cabela's .. the 25th is just a default date the following month .. having been "back-ordered/deferred" more than once for M-22's since March. It's lame as hell .. it's what they do. And speaking of Lameness .. Midway charging 20 bucks to ship a brick does come to mind.
A brick weighs just a few pounds .. even the SSS Aguila's aren't that heavy. How about 50 pounds of 45 APC (1K) from Idaho to n-Cali for the princely sum of $24.19 for shipping .. now that's a fair price.
Don't wanna come up Short for an ammo link for mono .. now do we .. powder is guaranteed Viagra Free ..
http://gunniesonline.com/product.wal...-cal-cb-cap-83
Happy Hunting .. Essayons!Comment
-
Got my order in! Thanks!!!Can of federal 22lr 2100count at cabela's
Herrreeyy!!!!You can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
-
Ordered a can, hopefully it goes through! Thanks guys, I'm new and trying my best to contribute just tough with school. I will post as many finds as I can tomorrow cause it is my day off.
And on an off note I pick up my first gun, a 15-22 thursday
EDIT: Also I ordered 10 50rd pks of CCI sv from gander when they were up for a long time yesterday morning and I got and email today that they shipped. Just in case anyone else had ordered and hasn't heard back yet.Last edited by jakebb44; 09-24-2013, 6:34 PM.Comment
-
Can of federal 22lr 2100count at cabela's
Herrreeyy!!!!
Cabelas says it worked, thanks.Comment
-
Bah!!! Damn you LOL!!! There goes another $105 from my scope money.Can of federal 22lr 2100count at cabela's
Herrreeyy!!!!
Thanks though.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,759
Posts: 25,151,357
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18048 users online. 123 members and 17925 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment