slickguns says that buckets are back in at gander, but even after clearing my cache, it shows up as oos...maybe someone else will have more luck
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Still in stock...limit 10.Comment
-
Thanks! Another 1k mini-mags for me.
Comment
-
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
oos already
Comment
-
Those damn buckets again!
Expect to see them backordered; I just had some ship out from an order about 1.5 weeks ago.
I am tempted to add more...
Comment
-
Yeah, I have a few that should finally arrive Thursday or Friday. For me 7-8 business days till "shipped" is pretty good for a back order... but then there is that slow truck ride from NC...Comment
-
Absolutely! No complaints on my end. I mean, where else can you get 14,000 rounds of .22lr without having to wake up at the crack of down and scavenge around at Walmarts?! Sounds like a winner to me!
Thank you to all of those who have made it all possible by sharing with others your findings!Comment
-
please let me know where one can find this cheap, 14000 bulk 22 lr ammo. thanks!Absolutely! No complaints on my end. I mean, where else can you get 14,000 rounds of .22lr without having to wake up at the crack of down and scavenge around at Walmarts?! Sounds like a winner to me!
Thank you to all of those who have made it all possible by sharing with others your findings!
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,731
Posts: 25,150,886
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24439 users online. 146 members and 24293 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment