Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
My 1000 pack of M22, 525 pack of Remington Golden Bullets, and 333 pack of Winchester came in today. I still have another order of 525 Remington golden bullets coming in next week. I also managed to score two 325 packs of Federal Automatch, and a brick of Thunderbolts from two of my local gun stores. Quantico tactical sold me the federal for 20.99 per box and the brick of thunderbolts for 25.95. I got a 10% discount for joining their customer club. I then went to P2K gun range and picked up another box of federal 325 count for $22.79 this price is a dollar cheaper than last week. Both places limit 1 box per customer. The photo below shows three weeks of effort. None of it is for sale, as I have 2 boys and three rifles to feed.
Last edited by Danodog; 07-24-2013, 8:42 PM.Calguns Contributor
NRA Benefactor Member
CRPA Member
San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
What have you done for 2A lately?

Comment
-
I got some yesterday .. one box .. two boxes would fit nicely with about an inch an a half space between. I've never been allowed to order but one box at a time though (M22's). CCI 40/1050's came in from Midway .. $7.19/cwt .. things are seeming to finally break a little for 22LR .. shipping was $20, but included 4 mags and a mag block. Cheers!Comment
-
Walmart in Lakeside had 5 boxes of .22 maxi mag CCI 50 count in stock. First time I have ever seen .22 in stock at a Walmart. Maybe the inventory is leveling out again.Calguns Contributor
NRA Benefactor Member
CRPA Member
San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
What have you done for 2A lately?

Comment
-
Grafs has that SK Magazine .22 again.
Grafs has flat rate shipping so if you buy the full 5K rounds it's 9.1 cents/round. This ammo's pretty sweet so I went ahead and maxed out even though I already have 7 cans of it from last time and I have plenty of .22 in general.Comment
-
Thanks got 2 cans. This thread is awesome. Just got 500 rounds of CCI velocitor delivered today.Grafs has that SK Magazine .22 again.
Grafs has flat rate shipping so if you buy the full 5K rounds it's 9.1 cents/round. This ammo's pretty sweet so I went ahead and maxed out even though I already have 7 cans of it from last time and I have plenty of .22 in general.Comment
-
Cool - somebody else PM'd me that they got some too. I don't think Grafs is on gunbot so hopefully lots of Calgunners can get some - last time it lasted quite a while with the same 5K limit. Grafs is the only place I've seen full case quantities of .22 other than the CMP in about six months. If it lasts a day or two again this time I definitely will not have sympathy for anybody whining they can't get .22. :-)Comment
-
-
500 round bricks of Thunderbolts for $44.00 at Burro Canyon shooting range.
Went there today, they had about 10 bricks or so.Comment
-
Yeah, because it's a $20 product selling for $44.
I recall this .22 was priced very well when it was last sold??? Does anyone remember what a can went for?Grafs has that SK Magazine .22 again.
Grafs has flat rate shipping so if you buy the full 5K rounds it's 9.1 cents/round. This ammo's pretty sweet so I went ahead and maxed out even though I already have 7 cans of it from last time and I have plenty of .22 in general.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,903
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23601 users online. 115 members and 23486 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment