Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I have a little over a case left of the hard slider CCI SV for my S&W 41. They used to be a little under $300 per case shipped. I have not seen any either in quite a while. It has all been the paper brick stuff.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Of all the 22lr i bought from June to Sept 2013:
the CCI 100rd mini mags and subsonics came in the plastic case and trays.
The CCI 50rd standard velocity came in a cardboard box with plastic tray.
The Winchester super X came in a plastic case and tray.
The aguila super extra standard velocity came in 50rd cardboard boxes with cartridge length plastic trays.
I haven't been here since sept!Comment
-
the last order that cabelas shipped for me was from 02/03
anyone had stuff shipped afterwards?
-bbsigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for saleComment
-
-
I hope no one is promoting their own items for sale here. Don't they have a board for that?Comment
-
I have four orders that shipped out yesterday and today that were placed end of last week. I have one "in process" since January 27 (CCI 'Swamp" rounds). I dare not call them for an update on the 1/27 order or my orders from yesterday and today may get cancelled.
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
Yes, that's my pic.the federal 50 rounders, game shok, target lrn etc have those in 50 flavor. i like them better too because they support the weight of the box and the rounds dont touch anything else and are suspended.
anyways someone posted the actual open package a few pages back, and they look like this, as you can see cardboard inserts now take the place of the plastic notches to keep the trays suspended

Comment
-
What is the basic difference between the Blazers and the Standard Velocity---And the Mini Mag HV and the Ar Tactical----I don't see the Blazer listed on the CCI site.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
wondering about the stingers myself
i was wondering the difference in stingers that were around earlier for 14 cents or so a round. they seem to go faster according to the fps number. im guessing that's interesting to people hunting with them, but does it matter to a target shooter or plinker?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,551
Posts: 25,149,070
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25596 users online. 122 members and 25474 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment