Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Pennys Dad
Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. -
War, it has a smell, it tastes different, it takes a different kind of man, who runs towards gunfire and not away from it.
Watch this and thank a veteran next time you see him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfrr3kxzJtUComment
-
Last edited by Rexxss98; 01-25-2013, 9:44 AM.sigpicComment
-
Tried adding to cart, Out of Stock.You want to make a difference in getting your voice heard about protecting your right to have a firearm in CA?
Time to fight in 2015 using FPC: https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/california/
Contact Brown through email: http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.phpComment
-
Thanks!
I tried to add it to the cart and it said it's is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time.
I ain't no rough guy, ain't no tough guy. Don't get out much, and don't dress up fly. A pawn in the game that's all I am. Givin all my duckets to Uncle Sam, ...
Comment
-
Out of stock.
Says in stock but when you go to add to cart it's a no go.
Thanks though!CLXXIV
In us we trust.
sigpicComment
-
You guys aren't missing out on anything, don't worry. That ammo is horrible.
Comment
-
I just picked up 5 boxes of this at Dick's today for $21 each. This latest stuff is much better than the tall boxes of 550. It shoots great in my CMMG AR-15 and Ciener 1911A1 conversions.sigpic
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.Comment
-
Funny thing is when I saw this being list under another thread I went and added 15 boxes to my cart no problem, go busy with work and by the time I came back to complete the deal everything was gone. Oh we'll maybe next time.Comment
-
i use ammoseek.com there pretty good at posting the stuff thats still in stocksigpicComment
-
-
I agree the stuff isn't very good. However, two of the 22s I currently own feed it reliably. If I saw some at a store I wouldn't hesitate to snatch it up.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,119
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9904 users online. 126 members and 9778 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Buy Faster!
Comment