Ruger just announced a new 22 pistol, the SR22.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger SR22
Collapse
X
-
Hmmm, very interesting. I wonder if its comparable in size to the Walther .22 semi-auto. Hmmm...
Edit: Just watched the video. Hmmm...Last edited by BigStiCK; 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM.Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
~Pope John Paul II -
I hope this turns out to be a good pistol. Hopefully it will be as good as the rest of rugers rimfire line up. Heres a link from the guy at gunblast:
Comment
-
Do want. But I expect it to be way over MSRP here in this **** state
Comment
-
I saw that recently too...it looks good, but I won't get one until I get an M&P22 or an SR9/SR9c.Sub2k 9mm and Buckmark Rifle for sale:Originally posted by Huey Freeman
Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the Government lied about 9/11.
http://https://www.calguns.net/calgu...4#post25082924
Bersa Thunder .380 Auto For Sale:
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...d.php?t=489111
Romeo 4T and DPMS Upper for Sale:
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1417379
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1624850Comment
-
Not on the list?The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not a ?second-class right,? subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.? ?.. "We know of no other constitutional rights that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need."
- Justice Clarence ThomasComment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,269
Posts: 25,146,142
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26526 users online. 43 members and 26483 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment