Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger SR22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5354

    Ruger SR22

    Ruger just announced a new 22 pistol, the SR22.

  • #2
    BigStiCK
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3790

    Hmmm, very interesting. I wonder if its comparable in size to the Walther .22 semi-auto. Hmmm...

    Edit: Just watched the video. Hmmm...
    Last edited by BigStiCK; 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM.
    Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

    ~Pope John Paul II

    Comment

    • #3
      Bro KV
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 625

      Very interesting

      Comment

      • #4
        CZ9
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 441

        I hope this turns out to be a good pistol. Hopefully it will be as good as the rest of rugers rimfire line up. Heres a link from the guy at gunblast:

        Comment

        • #5
          GMG
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2008
          • 7974

          Thanks for the info Bob !
          sigpic

          A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

          Comment

          • #6
            redhemi
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 2966

            Ok watching that Gunblast vid. now makes me want to get one of these.

            Comment

            • #7
              2DoorImpala
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 4698

              Do want. But I expect it to be way over MSRP here in this **** state

              Comment

              • #8
                ChaneRZ
                Banned
                • Aug 2011
                • 2041

                Put this on the CA list and let's do it!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Ksmash01
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 1308

                  I saw that recently too...it looks good, but I won't get one until I get an M&P22 or an SR9/SR9c.
                  Originally posted by Huey Freeman

                  Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the Government lied about 9/11.
                  Sub2k 9mm and Buckmark Rifle for sale:
                  http://https://www.calguns.net/calgu...4#post25082924
                  Bersa Thunder .380 Auto For Sale:
                  https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...d.php?t=489111
                  Romeo 4T and DPMS Upper for Sale:
                  https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1417379
                  https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1624850

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sirgrumps
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2500

                    Not on the list
                    ?The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not a ?second-class right,? subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.? ?.. "We know of no other constitutional rights that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need."
                    - Justice Clarence Thomas

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mike51392
                      Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 158

                      Originally posted by Ksmash01
                      I saw that recently too...it looks good, but I won't get one until I get an M&P22 or an SR9/SR9c.
                      yup - i dont care for the m&p, but i agree about sr9

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DesertSniper
                        Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 209

                        i like it better then the walther... just hope it functions on bulk ammo
                        http://sniperrifle.org/

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          plumbum
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2010
                          • 5394

                          It does apparently have a magazine safety, and we can only assume Ruger has already started the drop tests... so we wait
                          Originally posted by ysr_racer
                          Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            NorCArl
                            Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 123

                            That is one ugly compact- plus it seems to have a lot of hard edges/corners etc. to get snagged. Doesn't look like much fun to carry

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              enilyks
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 16

                              I'm really liking it. It's got all the features I want for a 22 pistol!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1