Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which red dot for PC carbine?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Quiet
    retired Goon
    • Mar 2007
    • 30242

    Originally posted by SAD338
    If I was interested in building a PCC rifle, is it the same laws as my AR (i.e. fixed mag, featureless, high cap mags)?
    Yes, same laws apply.
    sigpic

    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

    Comment

    • #47
      crufflers
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2011
      • 12723

      The Sig Romeo 5 model that takes AAA batteries in the front and has the 65 MOA circle with dot in the center looks great. I wonder how cheap it can be had.

      Comment

      • #48
        tomrkba
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2016
        • 1513

        Buy once, cry once. Get a lower end Aimpoint to avoid disappointment.
        Biden's
        Laptop
        Matters

        Read the Kelly Turnbull novels to see where California is and will go: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kelly+tur..._2_15_ts-doa-p

        Comment

        • #49
          SAD338
          Banned
          • Mar 2018
          • 580

          Originally posted by Quiet
          Yes, same laws apply.
          Great, thanks for the heads-up!

          Comment

          • #50
            crufflers
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2011
            • 12723

            Originally posted by tomrkba
            Buy once, cry once. Get a lower end Aimpoint to avoid disappointment.
            Sometimes you can get a bad case of buyer's remorse from spending too much also. I'd probably have one if I bought an $750 rds that did exactly what my SPARC AR's do for me, or put PRO's on every little rifle including the .22's and 9mm's... I do love the PRO's though.

            Comment

            • #51
              Scratch705
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2009
              • 12537

              Originally posted by tomrkba
              Buy once, cry once. Get a lower end Aimpoint to avoid disappointment.
              this is why i like buying nikon items.

              nikon is one of the leading camera makers in the world.

              their entries in the gun market are affordably priced and reliable.
              Originally posted by leelaw
              Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
              Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
              Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
              Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
              Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

              Comment

              • #52
                Bobby Ricigliano
                Mit Gott und Mauser
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2011
                • 17439

                Primary Arms RDS have always been good, but they aren't cheap anymore unless you are talking used or the blems on Ebay.

                Comment

                • #53
                  Bobby Ricigliano
                  Mit Gott und Mauser
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 17439

                  Originally posted by crufflers
                  These are about to hit the market.

                  Whoever cerakoted those Glocks did a lousy job.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    aye_dre
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 729

                    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                    Primary Arms RDS have always been good, but they aren't cheap anymore unless you are talking used or the blems on Ebay.
                    I was able to get a holosun hs503g blem and honestly cannot tell it is a blem product. So IMO well worth the $161 I spent. Although I did get also combine this with a 15% discount

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      crufflers
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 12723

                      Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                      Whoever cerakoted those Glocks did a lousy job.
                      Looks like they are about as good as Nut N Fancy Pants, hahah. Glued the slides shut. Lame color too.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Bobby Ricigliano
                        Mit Gott und Mauser
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 17439

                        To the OP's point:

                        I bought a PCC new in the box from my LGS. While it was in DROS, I bought a SPARC II on sale from Brownells.

                        I was hoping the optic would arrive before I picked up the carbine so I could head out to the range on the same day. It did.

                        The day I picked up the rifle I had forgotten all about the optic or the range. I went home and dumped the PCC into my safe, next to the unwrapped SPARC II. Then I went in for a nap.

                        That was a month ago. I hadn't thought much about the PCC really until I saw this thread. I really need to go shoot it soon.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          crufflers
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 12723

                          Originally posted by Scratch705
                          this is why i like buying nikon items.

                          nikon is one of the leading camera makers in the world.

                          their entries in the gun market are affordably priced and reliable.
                          Yeah. I'm pretty eager to look through one of the SPURS and see what's up with the glass. I'll try one of theirs before the Vortex Viper or Venom, just my preference.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Bobby Ricigliano
                            Mit Gott und Mauser
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 17439

                            Originally posted by aye_dre
                            I was able to get a holosun hs503g blem and honestly cannot tell it is a blem product. So IMO well worth the $161 I spent. Although I did get also combine this with a 15% discount
                            I have bought a couple PA blems on Ebay. None had any noticeable blems, and if they had I wouldn't have cared as long as the electronics worked.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              aye_dre
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2014
                              • 729

                              Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                              To the OP's point:

                              I bought a PCC new in the box from my LGS. While it was in DROS, I bought a SPARC II on sale from Brownells.

                              I was hoping the optic would arrive before I picked up the carbine so I could head out to the range on the same day. It did.

                              The day I picked up the rifle I had forgotten all about the optic or the range. I went home and dumped the PCC into my safe, next to the unwrapped SPARC II. Then I went in for a nap.

                              That was a month ago. I hadn't thought much about the PCC really until I saw this thread. I really need to go shoot it soon.
                              Lol this 9mm takedown is a gun I am excited to get, so will definitely be taking out the same day as pick up. Also glad my Holosun came in early than expected

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                BCA142
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 752

                                FYI U.S. Firearms in Sunnyvale has this rifle in stock. Talk to Jill.
                                Dec. 15, 1791
                                "The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" EVER!!!!!

                                NRA Life Member: Benefactor
                                Calguns Supporter
                                CRPA Supporter
                                Second Amendment Foundation Life Member Defender Club

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1