Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Milsurp Man

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    C&Rtrader
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 1347

    The UPS truck always stops at his house first. And brings him coffee.

    He can melt cosmoline with a glare.

    He knows how to pronounce IZHEVSK

    His SKSs become C&R when he touches them

    He doesn't need a COE... he just smiles

    De Leon checks his closet and under his bed for Milsurp Man before he falls asleep every night

    John Wayne has a poster of him on his wall.
    WTB:Old Video Games! Nintendo, Sega, Atari, etc consoles and games.
    WTS: Several Neat and uncommon Mosins, Russian SKS, Oddball Mausers. PM for details
    Located in Norcal.

    Comment

    • #17
      Bobby Ricigliano
      Mit Gott und Mauser
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 17439

      At campfire gatherings I roast he roasts hotdogs and marshmallows with a Scottish Claymore. Later, he picks his teeth with a Swiss Pioneer Sawback Bayonet. He also uses Howard's Feed 'n' Wax as suntan lotion during daytime shoots. He double parks his Deuce and a Half at the range and Chuck Norris is his ground guide.

      Comment

      • #18
        Saigon1965
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Nov 2003
        • 17278

        LOL! LOL! LOL!

        Comment

        • #19
          db42
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 1574

          When he reloads, he doesn't use a press, he just pinches the bullet in.

          He is known to bumpfire - one handed - with a revolver.

          His drum mag, has a capacity of 55 gallons.

          He can zero a rifle, without firing it.

          He once fired a 12 gauge and struck a 6 inch gong at 9.7 miles. When asked how he responded, "I eyeballed it".

          He can reload steel rifle casings and make match grade ammunition.

          He never uses a suppressor; instead he simply asks the gun to be quieter.

          It was reported that he won an IDPA match with a pink pistol. A retraction was later printed . . . he was just pointing his finger and saying "bang".

          When he racks his shotgun, nearby water fowl commit suicide.

          He was asked to leave a 3 gun competition, for firing all three at the same time.

          For home defense, he keeps a GE mini-gun on the nightstand.
          Last edited by db42; 09-11-2014, 10:50 PM.
          I use to be an anarchist but I quit that; there's too many rules.

          Comment

          • #20
            Father Ted
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 889

            When he shoots corrosive ammo, his bore becomes cleaner.
            "The answer to 1984 is 1776!" - Mahatma Gandhi

            Comment

            • #21
              sunrisefordrene
              Member
              • Oct 2012
              • 443

              He never uses a suppressor; instead he simply asks the gun to be quieter..lmfaoffffff!!!!!

              Comment

              • #22
                sunrisefordrene
                Member
                • Oct 2012
                • 443

                He once shot a dime out of the air............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................Blindfolded!!

                He skins his kills wit ha toothpick

                Ted Nuggent asks him for ammo

                In Alaska , a Grizzly once brought a salmon to his feet

                He is the "ghost" that De Leon is looking for
                Last edited by sunrisefordrene; 09-12-2014, 12:09 AM.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Bobby Ricigliano
                  Mit Gott und Mauser
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 17439

                  He went to the Virgin Islands.

                  Now they are just called "The Islands."

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    SonofWWIIDI
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 21583


                    I don't always shoot terrorists, but when I do, I never miss and I use my M1 Garand.
                    Sorry, not sorry.
                    🎺

                    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Lone_Gunman
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 8396

                      He will never die, he will just be coated in cosmoline, and put in a crate for later use... He is Milsurp Man.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        ziconceo
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 3269

                        He buys mismatched guns.....just to find the correct parts.

                        He once fit 30 rounds....in a 5 shot revolver
                        I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Bobby Ricigliano
                          Mit Gott und Mauser
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 17439

                          His casual desert plinker is an STG-44 and he bump fires 7.92 Kurz by the hundreds. He leaves the empty brass and the expended magazines on the ground when he leaves in his helicopter.

                          He also hands out FG-42's, MG-42's, and SS marked K98's as party favors.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            NOTABIKER
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 7635

                            Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                            I am really honored that this thread is about me. Thanks guys.
                            you are very welcome

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              DirtyRussianAmmo
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1366

                              LOL! Great stuff guys!

                              His spam cans come with ammo... and spam.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                DirtyRussianAmmo
                                Senior Member
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1366

                                He has a framed letter from General George S. Patton calling him, "the greatest implement of battle ever devised."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1