Has anyone mentioned that if he had a C&R 03 FFL he could have one shipped right to his door for lees than $100?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*delete*
Collapse
X
-
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929 -
While that is true a C&R will cost $30 and take 3 months or he could just wait one month and get the sale price.
And this comes from someone who will be picking up his 91/30 laminated from Big 5 tomorrow and who also hopefully will have his own C&R FFL in (fingers crossed) much less then three months.Comment
-
No way!
Really.
Are you just joshing us?
Whoever heard of getting a Mosin from AIM, JG or Century for less than a $100.
Crazy I tell ya, I don't believe it.
sigpic
INGSOC comes to America.
Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'
Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, A time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you
Comment
-
Sacramento Black Rifle posted in the "Good Deals" just a few days ago for M91/30's at $89.99.
Comment
-
River City will let you fondle and caress all of their rifles without a trigger lock, so you can actually remove the bolt and look at the bore. Big 5 is more like "supervised visitation", one at a time, and most of the time they get irritated after bringing 3 rifles from the back room.NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran
I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.
Originally posted by TheExpertdoucheI wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.Comment
-
River City will let you fondle and caress all of their rifles without a trigger lock, so you can actually remove the bolt and look at the bore. Big 5 is more like "supervised visitation", one at a time, and most of the time they get irritated after bringing 3 rifles from the back room.
Do you know if river city sells there mosin cosmo free ?Comment
-
OK, so I couldn't take it anymore. I called the Big 5 in Stockton and talked to a woman named Sam who said she was the store manager. She confirmed that they had both the standard and laminated MN's in stock and at full price. I asked her when they would be going on sale and she said that she had no idea.
I asked her ever so nicely if she would be so kind as to honor the sale price and this lune got pissy with me! She was offended that I would ask and told me that she would fire any manager of her's that she found out was giving out the sale price on a product that was not currently listed as being on sale. I told her that would just mean that he would go somewhere else to get the same price and don't they at least price match. That's when she got really *****y with me and I hung up on her.
I say go to sac and buy from them. I have dealt with several Big 5's and never talked to an asshat like that. I would avoid the Stockton store and Sam at all costs
To put this in perspective I am pretty good at this sort of thing. I was raised by a car salesman and I negotiate contracts for a living. I'm not trying to brag I'm trying to put this situation in perspective.
Good luck with your search.Comment
-
Big 5 can be iffy. I have 2 locally. One will bend over backwards and bring out every one they got whereas the other one will barelly let you look at the ones in the rack!sigpic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
I was just at River City this afternoon and took a look at the mosins. They have around 10 91/30s on a rack, all of them are Izhevsk from 1942 or 1943 with the distinctive rough machining on the receiver. There is no cosmoline visible from the outside, and I didn't bother looking at the bores.
They also had a Hex 1931 Tula up on the C&R rack that said "not part of sale" so I think they are discounting the Izhevsk round receivers and not this one Tula.
All of their Mosins are imported by ATI and have a very small import stamp along the left side of the receiver at the woodline. It is very discreet when compared to the CAI import billboard.NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran
I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.
Originally posted by TheExpertdoucheI wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.Comment
-
FYI, today's Big5 ad (I'm in San Jose) has the M91/30 Russian Mosin Nagants at $99.99.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,182
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21660 users online. 40 members and 21620 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment