Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sks questions...
Collapse
X
-
anyone know if norinco ammo is corrosive??? romanian's are chrome lined barrels too arent they?Happiness is a WARM AR
Comment
-
Did you register your Norinco SKS as an assault weapon?
If not, using detachable magazines in it is a felony.
Penal Code 12276
As used in this chapter, "assault weapon" shall mean the following designated semiautomatic firearms:
(a) All of the following specified rifles:
(11) SKS with detachable magazine.I just picked up some 10rd pro crap mags at the gun show for my yugo so using these would be a felonyNope. However... doesn't being 922(r) compliant keep an SKS w/ detachable mags from meeting the assault rifle definition? since the mag body is &follower are listed parts.. .and the only US made mag bodies are detachable mags?
And... if not, I'm purchasing a factory fixed 10rd mag to replace the one I lost anyways... I'll throw it back on & be in compliance again!
I've only been using a 10rd detachable mag anyway.I've owned it since I graduated in '96, and it never had a fixed mag when I bought it. The guy I bought it from had 2 10rd steel mags, 3-30rd & 2-25rd. He also ground the crap out of the rear sight block to fit a 50mm scope
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,633
Posts: 25,149,882
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17412 users online. 146 members and 17266 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment