Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CZ 527??
Collapse
X
-
-
Agreed 100%. Getting mine threaded for suppressed hog huntingComment
-
-
Well I'll add myself to the fan boyz! I bought the CZ 527 .223, Varmint, with a laminate stock. Excellent, easily sub MOA. Then I bought the CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39, really a fun rifle. Every so often, the bolt on the carbine, doesn't pick up a round. It's because just a little bit of the wood stock needs to be removed for the mag to be where it needs to me, and it's not bothersome to me. I find Golden Tiger ammo pretty damn accurate. With the set trigger, that comes with the rifle, this is a great gun.
I too have Lapua cases ready for reloading, but it's not a high priority. If you can afford the inflated prices, I'd say "Go For It!"OLD iTrader Rating: iTrader Rating Here (click)
???
WTB: , TLR-7A or 8A, Smith K22, Colt Officer's Model Revolver in 22LR, , Manurhin MR73, Lever gun in 44 Mag, ZKR 551, and CZ 453 22LR
Lifetime Member NRA
Member CRPAComment
-
Beautiful rifle but it would rile me to pay $1,700 in comparison to what it sold for new.Here you go! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/971067723NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer
sigpicComment
-
There is a user (signalman) over at Rimfire Central who has a nice collection of CZ 527's.
Drool material: https://www.rimfirecentral.com/threa...ifles.1087449/
-P? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."
Comment
-
Look what a pristine 1969 Camero sells for compared to MSRP and it changes perspective a little. Fortunately for me, I really wanted a 527 Varmint with the Pepperwood laminate stock about 15 years ago, and bought one. Still have it.Comment
-
-
Yep. Up higher in this thread I posted a picture of my CZ-527 Varmint I was forced to sell. I believe I bought it new for $599. So, yes, having to pay, $1,700-$1,800 to get it back would be frustrating. Fortunately I am finding other alternatives for a lot less money. It seems the 527 is officially become a "classic", based upon the prices they're selling for used.NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer
sigpicComment
-
Comment
-
Well thanks so much for all of the information. I have decided to pick one up but I am looking, I am afraid, for a bit of a unicorn: The Mannlicher stocked 223 with the 1/9 twist. Again, thanks for all the input.THBailey
As Will Rogers once said:
"Everyone is ignorant, only in different subjects."Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,453
Posts: 25,147,937
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23665 users online. 137 members and 23528 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment