I shoot lemons at 300 yards with my friend all the time when I am out at the range where I can. Its challenging but not impossible by any means. I usually use a Votex PST 2.5-10 scope if its my M110 clone or a 4.5-20 Leupold if its my TRG. I dial down the 20x to about 15 for most things. I have easily shot 1000yrd silhouette targets with a 10x. You really don't need as much magnification as you think you do.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
300 yard egg challenge
Collapse
X
-
LMAO! This one cracked me up. Probably what I'd do with my Henry.45 Colt.
Ok, back to this one.Comment
-
Nightforce
Amen Fjold, I have five of the 5.5 X 22 X56 scopes. At 1,000 yards it looks like your at 300 yards
. I have them on all my precision rifles
. I'll never look back..... .223, .308, 6.5 X 55 swede, 30.06 and M1A. All Remington 700's except the M1A
I won't be wronged
I won't be insulted
And I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John WayneComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,090
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28073 users online. 135 members and 27938 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment