Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

300 yard egg challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    jeremyro
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1294

    I shoot lemons at 300 yards with my friend all the time when I am out at the range where I can. Its challenging but not impossible by any means. I usually use a Votex PST 2.5-10 scope if its my M110 clone or a 4.5-20 Leupold if its my TRG. I dial down the 20x to about 15 for most things. I have easily shot 1000yrd silhouette targets with a 10x. You really don't need as much magnification as you think you do.

    Comment

    • #32
      pennstater
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 4671

      LMAO! This one cracked me up. Probably what I'd do with my Henry.45 Colt.
      Ok, back to this one.

      Comment

      • #33
        Gunsrruss
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1488

        Nightforce

        Originally posted by Fjold
        I can see the white 1" tall X in the center of the 1,000 yard F class target with my Nightforce at 22X.
        Amen Fjold, I have five of the 5.5 X 22 X56 scopes. At 1,000 yards it looks like your at 300 yards. I have them on all my precision rifles. I'll never look back..... .223, .308, 6.5 X 55 swede, 30.06 and M1A. All Remington 700's except the M1A
        I won't be wronged
        I won't be insulted
        And I won't be laid a hand on.
        I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1