Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SSE Recommendations in .45?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    iluvmycolt
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3247

    Another vote for the hk45.

    Comment

    • #17
      FresnoRob
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 2133

      1911 a Colt, Dan Wesson or Springfield.

      Comment

      • #18
        FNH5-7
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2009
        • 9407

        Originally posted by Ronin2
        HK45 for the win! You wont lose money if you decide you dont like it later...
        This.
        Originally posted by FalconLair
        I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

        Comment

        • #19
          Bridger2cmu
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 58

          CZ 97 vote! Got mine two months ago and love it!

          Comment

          • #20
            Paulo
            Member
            • Apr 2014
            • 258

            FNX45

            Comment

            • #21
              JeffreyAK
              Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 105

              I SSE'd a HK45 a while back, great gun, yes a polymer frame but still great gun that's pretty light for it's size. Surprisingly little recoil too.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                451040
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 2169

                Gen 4 Glock 21

                Comment

                • #23
                  bandogg
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 525

                  FNX 45 looks nice, as well as the HK45. I would love a Mark 23 , but out of my price range.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Moving Chicane
                    CGSSA Board Secretary
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 348

                    Originally posted by Dvrjon

                    .....you can still get a SA TRP for a decent price ......
                    I thought the TRP's were done in CA come the new year?!?!?!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      5ZS
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 1047

                      At this point in SSE with 2 left, I would skip Glock, XD, and 1911's, because there are still variations on the banned extortion list (call it as I see them) next year.

                      My picks would be:

                      1) EAA-Tanfoglio or CZ-97 in the 45 caliber. All steel in the CZ platform. I would go EAA-Tanfoglio.

                      2) SIG P320. I know it's only available in 9mm right now, but when the the .45ACP kit will be available, it will still be one of the top striker pistol.
                      Too bad the PPQ nor VP9 will be not available in .45ACP soon or ever. The P320 has a really good trigger and up there in comparison.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        sffred
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 2421

                        Originally posted by 5ZS
                        At this point in SSE with 2 left, I would skip Glock, XD, and 1911's, because there are still variations on the banned extortion list (call it as I see them) next year.

                        My picks would be:

                        1) EAA-Tanfoglio or CZ-97 in the 45 caliber. All steel in the CZ platform. I would go EAA-Tanfoglio.

                        2) SIG P320. I know it's only available in 9mm right now, but when the the .45ACP kit will be available, it will still be one of the top striker pistol.
                        Too bad the PPQ nor VP9 will be not available in .45ACP soon or ever. The P320 has a really good trigger and up there in comparison.
                        If you go with this route I'd suggest a SAR K2 in 45acp

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          sffred
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 2421

                          Sorry. Double post
                          Last edited by sffred; 11-01-2014, 9:29 PM. Reason: Double post

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Dvrjon
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 11370

                            Originally posted by Moving Chicane
                            I thought the TRP's were done in CA come the new year?!?!?!
                            Nope. From today's Roster.

                            PC9105LCA (ambi safety) / Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 9/20/2015
                            PC9105LCA / Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 9/20/2015
                            PC9106L / Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 9/22/2015
                            PC9107L (ambi safety) / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2015
                            PC9107L / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2015
                            PC9108L (ambi safety) / Carbon Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2015
                            PC9108L / Carbon Steel Pistol5" .45 ACP 3/29/2015

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              norcalcyclist
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 290

                              220 SAS Carry

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                wamphyri13
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 2759

                                Dan Wesson Heritage
                                Ryan
                                The following statement is true.
                                The preceding statement was false.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1