Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Springfield Promotion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    SonofWWIIDI
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2011
    • 21583

    Originally posted by Lazy shot
    Delete... F@&k it
    Seems like OP expected a different response.
    Sorry, not sorry.
    🎺

    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

    Comment

    • #77
      devious21
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 365

      Originally posted by DOGSPEED
      So you should get a free slurpy on 7/10 too?

      If you buy a TV from best buy and then the next morning you see they are selling the same model but with a free PS4, they don't owe you one right?

      But you'll most likely get one because best buy understands the points I made in my price adjustments post.

      It's not about "should". You aren't entitled to squat. At the same time, acting oblivious to why companies would price adjust is just being dense for the sake of being contrarian.

      Comment

      • #78
        -hanko
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2002
        • 14174

        Originally posted by Lazy shot
        Delete... F@&k it
        Really??

        Originally Posted by Lazy shot View Post
        We'll I purchased an XDM 3.8 compact on July 20 prior to the gear up promotion. I spent a considerable amount of time researching different manufactures to purchase the ideal firearm for my needs. When it came down to my decision Springfield came out on top. Was irritated this promotion come out less than two weeks after picking up new XDM. So I contacted Springfield and explained the circumstance and asked if they could consider my purchase under this promotion. Their answer was to send in my receipt and Springfield customer service would decide whether they were going to allow me to partake or not.

        So this post is basically a FYI why I'm disgusted that Springfield would deny me from receiving some free swag along with the rest of the people who are purchasing in the allowed dates. I purchased my XDM based on the companies reputation on making the finest quality firearms and it's reliability. Not because I get a bunch off free mags. It's 11 freakin day's. They need to make some exceptions. We'll I know next firearm purchase I need to do a little more research into the customer relations side of these manufactures.

        More importantly, I think you might do a little more research as to the quality of Springfield's weapons, in general.

        Where did you read or hear that the make "the finest quality firearms", not to mention "reliability".

        Without the lifetime warranty, they would have folded quite a while ago.
        True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

        Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

        Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

        A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

        Comment

        • #79
          GtRacerH
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 171

          I understand how the OP feels. I decided to get some SSEs in and bought two Sigs within 8 days of their free mag and bag promotion. I didn't know about it beforehand and decided to buy after the promotion had already ended. Yeah, I felt peeved that I wasn't able to get in on that with two brand new guns. But ultimately it just came down to bad timing on my part. I also contemplated contacting Sig to see if they'd make an exception but decided not to. Heck I'm even thinking about buying a Springfield TRP but will likely miss out on that too cause I'd rather get other SSEs in.

          Comment

          • #80
            Dinosaur Jr
            Senior Member
            • May 2012
            • 1707



            I missed out on a similar promotion a while back. Was I disappointed? Sure. Did I get pissed-off, start a thread and blame Springfield? Uh no. That would just be silly.
            Last edited by Dinosaur Jr; 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM.
            Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

            Comment

            • #81
              KrisDSA
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2014
              • 2850

              Originally posted by AKS-762


              I missed out on a similar promotion a while back. Was I disappointed? Sure. Did I get pissed-off, start a thread and blame Springfield? Uh no. That would just be silly.
              Hahaha
              WildLeaks.org -
              Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

              Comment

              • #82
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                Originally posted by Lazy shot
                F@&k it
                ^^^ this.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1