Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sphinx SDP
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
fantastic gun, I have a sphinx 2000 and an itm at84s and am looking forward to adding an sdp alpha full size and a compact kryptonite to my collection.Comment
-
I shot a Compact a few weeks ago. It's a great gun, the slide works like butter, the trigger is amazing, good natural point of aim that comes with all the great pistols. If you can get one I'd say go for it. I'm waiting 10 round mags so my LGS can SSE one for me.Comment
-
Same here on the mags. With the full size I have dozens of 19roinders. Only a few 15ers for the compactComment
-
-
You pretty much get a custom level gun from the factory.
I think it's a good deal. Each to their own though.
FWIW, I think the Sphinx shoots better than my CZ 75 SAO with competition hammer and flat trigger.Comment
-
An sdp can be found for 900 on gun brokerComment
-
I haven't played with an sdp yet but my other sphinx guns are amazing. Still on the quest for a 3000Comment
-
Schmecky gives it high regards, calling it the "Rolex of CZs"
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,680
Posts: 25,150,386
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18834 users online. 126 members and 18708 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment