Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • md2bpo
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 1404

    Heading to Great Mall now...or can do Milpitas Walmart after I leave there. I bought it at Walmart for $107 plus tax...so $117 & change...
    34 States and counting...
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Just.a.guy
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 407

      Originally posted by md2bpo
      Heading to Great Mall now...or can do Milpitas Walmart after I leave there. I bought it at Walmart for $107 plus tax...so $117 & change...
      PM sent

      Comment

      • XDJYo
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2012
        • 7097

        Originally posted by Valegian
        Congrats to the lucky guys who scored the 10 100ct 45acp federal boxes at $33 each. Very nice...

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
        The Federal boxes are back!!! Nice. Just a few months ago people were happy to pay $35/50 rounds!!!
        Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
        Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
        Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
        M&P 15 (Mine)

        Comment

        • almmo
          Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 189

          Friday Fishing Report

          Gone Fishing




          Originally posted by XDJYo
          The Federal boxes are back!!! Nice. Just a few months ago people were happy to pay $35/50 rounds!!!
          AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

          Comment

          • MC408
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 2042

            Did anyone else just see Haley's comet pass by?....Cabelas had CCI mini mags with no limit....lasted about 5 minutes. I bought 1 pack.

            Comment

            • B.W.
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 785

              Originally posted by MC408
              Did anyone else just see Haley's comet pass by?....Cabelas had CCI mini mags with no limit....lasted about 5 minutes. I bought 1 pack.
              Scored some cci pi22as mmmmmmmm
              NRA Life Member
              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

              Comment

              • GunHo
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 1088

                I've been away from the hunt and see the die-hard troopers are still going strong. I'm sure by now that everyone is somewhat prepped for dooms day. Ill be in the area this wkend so i'll take a peek. Hope to find some unwanted scraps; 9s & 22s.

                Comment

                • mfanatic325
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 65

                  Dropped by Mountain View around 5PM. NOTHING I wanted

                  A lot of 12gauge, but no .40S&W nor 9MM

                  Comment

                  • twolane
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 963

                    Mb2bpo Im interested too... PM sent.

                    Comment

                    • sigstroker
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 19870

                      That bulk Winchester 12 Ga is weak sauce, 7 1/2 shot is 2 1/2 dr equiv.

                      Comment

                      • nigel
                        Junior Member
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 29

                        Originally posted by sigstroker
                        That bulk Winchester 12 Ga is weak sauce, 7 1/2 shot is 2 1/2 dr equiv.
                        Depends on the application. Skeet? Trap? Upland game birds?

                        The current supply of shotgun ammo is intended to coincide with Dove season.

                        Comment

                        • souljr1
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 560

                          Very true - like BLASTIN paper!

                          Originally posted by nigel
                          Depends on the application. Skeet? Trap? Upland game birds?

                          The current supply of shotgun ammo is intended to coincide with Dove season.
                          AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                          A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                          ~Winston Churchill

                          Comment

                          • sigstroker
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 19870

                            You don't hunt skeet with 7 1/2's. 2 1/2 dr equiv will likely do the job against doves, but standard dove load is 2 3/4 to 3 dr equiv.

                            Isn't dove season usually in Sept? It is where I come from.

                            Comment

                            • colossians323
                              Crusader for the truth!
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 21637

                              Originally posted by almmo
                              Gone Fishing
                              LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                              M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                              Originally posted by M. Sage
                              I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                              Comment

                              • mfanatic325
                                Junior Member
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 65

                                Went to Castro area for lunch and decided to drop by MV Walmart. Went home empty-handed again

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1