Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!
Collapse
X
-
-
Tons of 12 gauge as of 9 pm at Milly PondAttached FilesNRA Life Member
AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime MemberComment
-
-
ironically I was in a comparable situation earlier .. I asked automotive to page, and also found the dept mgr stocking shelves .. who was super helpful .. and also pointed me to the pot of gold on the end cap==================================
Do you know someone who wants to buy or sell a house? I'm a CA RE Broker; please let me know how I can help?Comment
-
Scored a box of Winchester 100ct 9mm and 40s&w around 7:45AM. Looks like there were a few boxes of 9mm & 45acp and a bunch of 40s&w.
Thanks to the two employees who helped me out...
Comment
-
-
Last edited by almmo; 08-07-2013, 12:06 PM.AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,547
Posts: 25,148,963
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19040 users online. 119 members and 18921 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


(Milpitas)

Comment