Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RO RO
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 37

    Thank you!

    Originally posted by almmo
    Around $35.00 and some change.

    Comment

    • twolane
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 963

      Mt view has Tula 223, 7.62x39, and .40. Also some Winchester 45 defense loads. 22 win mag too. 12g, 20g bird, 12g buck, and the usual 7mm, 30-06, 410.

      Comment

      • WWDHD?
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 2728

        Has anyone seen or bought any of that BrassMax Tulla (probably made by Fiocchi) at Milpitas or Mt. View? Last time I was in the Milpitas store the guy there thought he has seen some but wasn't sure about caliber or prices.
        NRA & CRPA member
        semi-docile tax payer
        amateur survivalist

        Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

        Comment

        • krazychowmein
          Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 220

          Originally posted by WWDHD?
          Has anyone seen or bought any of that BrassMax Tulla (probably made by Fiocchi) at Milpitas or Mt. View? Last time I was in the Milpitas store the guy there thought he has seen some but wasn't sure about caliber or prices.
          I bought the brassmax 9mm a couple weeks ago in milpitas, haven't tried it yet. Price was $13.99 for box of 50.

          Comment

          • WWDHD?
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 2728

            Originally posted by krazychowmein
            I bought the brassmax 9mm a couple weeks ago in milpitas, haven't tried it yet. Price was $13.99 for box of 50.
            I'd have thought it would be a bit lower price than that for a somewhat off brand/unknown brand 9mm cartridge. US made Federal 9mm was about $11 a box or so before the ammo panic.
            Maybe someday WM will order a run of 100 round boxes of this stuff at a better price.
            NRA & CRPA member
            semi-docile tax payer
            amateur survivalist

            Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

            Comment

            • BigJake
              Member
              • Mar 2006
              • 133

              I was in the Milpitas store today and did not see the ammo cabinate in the sporting goods dept. Was it relocated or did Milpitas stop selling ammo? I haven't visited this store in several months. Let me know . Thanks.

              Comment

              • hoisumguo
                Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 152

                It's locked up below the register. You have to tell them what you are looking for. If someone is at the counter that is.

                -Hoi

                Comment

                • BigJake
                  Member
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 133

                  Why would they not display the ammo in the cabinate for us to see? Thanks for the response.

                  Comment

                  • mfanatic325
                    Junior Member
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 65

                    Because they're tired of ammo nazis? Especially the as$holes that have the sense of entitlement and complain to employees and/or management about buying limits, etc.

                    I just got into this hobby recently and am quite turned off by those that have contributed to making things harder on everybody else; as if times aren't rough enough, what with these ridiculous prices lol
                    Last edited by mfanatic325; 08-08-2013, 2:28 AM.

                    Comment

                    • almmo
                      Member
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 189

                      Natchez Shooters Suppliers has a 55 gallon barrel of 5.56 Green Tip 12500rds for $8056.25 should last awhile.



                      Originally posted by mfanatic325
                      Because they're tired of ammo nazis? Especially the as$holes that have the sense of entitlement and complain to employees and/or management about buying limits, etc.

                      I just got into this hobby recently and am quite turned off by those that have contributed to making things harder on everybody else; as if times aren't rough enough, what with these ridiculous prices lol
                      Last edited by almmo; 08-08-2013, 8:30 AM.
                      AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                      Comment

                      • twolane
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 963

                        Hell has frozen over. Just scored a 100rd box of 45 in milli!
                        Still have a few 50rd boxes. I got my one and I'm happy!

                        Comment

                        • onegtalon
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 2391

                          Originally posted by twolane
                          Hell has frozen over. Just scored a 100rd box of 45 in milli!
                          Still have a few 50rd boxes. I got my one and I'm happy!
                          Cool! Anything else there?
                          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                          HDF, CGN/CGF member
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • WWDHD?
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 2728

                            Originally posted by twolane
                            Hell has frozen over. Just scored a 100rd box of 45 in milli!
                            Still have a few 50rd boxes. I got my one and I'm happy!
                            What brand and how much?
                            I'm glad I bought a whole bunch of the Federal 100rd boxes last summer. Still a ways to go before I cycle through older stock until and get down to 'em.
                            NRA & CRPA member
                            semi-docile tax payer
                            amateur survivalist

                            Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

                            Comment

                            • jakuda
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 515

                              What kind of pricing does Walmart have on 44mag or 44 special?

                              thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1