Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dan_Eastvale
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2013
    • 10790

    This time with link,,,
    You guys up there lucked out! They want to put in a new Walmart down here in Eastvale too. Already owns the land. But the same resistance.
    I want that grand opening ammo sale... and a much closer ammo source.


    My name is Rob Means. I’ve lived on Yellowstone Avenue in Milpitas since 1977.  For the past 13 years, I have owned and operated a small business, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters, here in Milpitas.…

    Comment

    • salgooode
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 6

      My wife and i picked up a 250 pack each of 9mm 115 for $80 each at big 5 san mateo. Showed up at 10am

      Comment

      • jlooking
        Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 107

        06/18/13 ~9:00am Walmart Milpitas, picked up the last box of .40 S&W Winchester 100 rd value pack for $36.67 (just beat someone else to it, sorry guy). No 9mm or .22lr, didn't really see much of anything in the case pistol caliber wise.
        Last edited by jlooking; 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM.
        Carpe Diem

        Comment

        • crosseyedshooter
          Senior Member
          • May 2013
          • 665

          6 boxes Winchester AA 12ga $8.37 at Milpitas. 12 boxes of 20rd 7.62x39 Tulammo $5.17.

          Comment

          • twolane
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2010
            • 963

            20g, 410, rilfe ammo at MV

            Comment

            • almmo
              Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 189

              A-Hole

              Someone mention that he looks like Shrek and lurks on this site.

              Originally posted by onegtalon
              Heard from the grapevine that a couple of a-holes were giving the employees a REALLY hard time.

              If you want to profit or hoard from ammo hunting your welcome to do so, I'm fine with it. But to berate the workers and treat them like crap??!!!

              Wow classy move dude.

              As The Bone FM107.7 says.. You win D--k of the month.

              And yes this goes for the folks who line up at Gilroy and MV too... 99% of us are cool cats, it's the one or two bad seeds that leave us with weeds when all is said and done.

              Stop biting the hand that feeds you and play nice!!

              And no I'm not complaining about not getting ammo, I just hate it when self-centered folks treat the employees like 2nd class citizens, that it's 'your right' to pound the counter top with your fist. Guess what? That makes you think like a 1%er....

              Ok... Rant off. Back to our regularly sechduled program... ;-p
              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

              Comment

              • nics
                Member
                • May 2012
                • 194

                Originally posted by almmo
                Someone mention that he looks like Shrek and lurks on this site.
                God made man,
                Everything else..
                Made in China!

                Comment

                • Lead Waster
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 16650

                  Originally posted by KarlD
                  I assume by TM you mean Target masters. I will pick up a new pistol there in a few days.
                  Thanks for mentioning about ammo discounts. Hope, it's true. I will ask them when
                  I pick mine up. From what I've seen they are pretty restrictive in out the door sales.
                  A month ago you could by a box of 9mm PMC but last time I was there they only offered
                  more expensive ammo for out the door sales.
                  By the way, how did you know they offer discounts for gun buyers ?

                  /KarlD
                  Because I bought some .38 special from them when I bought a S&W 686+. I guess if I brought my receipt, I could get the discount and tell them I neglected to do so, I think they stamped my receipt so it's a one time thing.

                  A month ago, it was 1 box for shooting in the range, and 1 box for taking home for 9mm and .45. For the .38 I could get 2 boxes each since .38's are for old fogeys or something.
                  ==================

                  sigpic


                  Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                  Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                  There. Are. Four. Lights!

                  Comment

                  • almmo
                    Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 189

                    Ammo




                    Anyone Finding Ammo

                    Ponds Are Dry?












                    Originally posted by Lead Waster
                    Because I bought some .38 special from them when I bought a S&W 686+. I guess if I brought my receipt, I could get the discount and tell them I neglected to do so, I think they stamped my receipt so it's a one time thing.

                    A month ago, it was 1 box for shooting in the range, and 1 box for taking home for 9mm and .45. For the .38 I could get 2 boxes each since .38's are for old fogeys or something.
                    Last edited by almmo; 06-19-2013, 8:32 AM.
                    AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                    Comment

                    • drkphibr
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 2462

                      Originally posted by almmo
                      Anyone Finding Ammo
                      Wow, I didn't even realize there was a firearm in that pic...

                      Comment

                      • twolane
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 963

                        Spotted about 4 boxes of 45 in garlic town this AM

                        Comment

                        • souljr1
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 560

                          almmo -guess everyone besides twolane took the day off
                          AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                          A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                          ~Winston Churchill

                          Comment

                          • almmo
                            Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 189

                            Originally posted by souljr1
                            almmo -guess everyone besides twolane took the day off
                            AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                            Comment

                            • Jason_2111
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 3831

                              Did the drive by this morning way late... nada in milpitas.

                              But, remembered to get toilet paper, paper towels, some Pledge, and dish soap.

                              One of the un-intended consequences of being an ammo hunter... I appear to have become my wife's personal shopper.

                              Comment

                              • nics
                                Member
                                • May 2012
                                • 194

                                Been busy camping out, not internet access at walmart
                                God made man,
                                Everything else..
                                Made in China!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1