Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    My question is what do your MFs do wih all of this 12g ammo you guys hunt for? None of you are shooting trap being the only shells besides mine are win or federal bulk..


    I see everyone so hot to track some down but I don't ever see any shells at the range besides my own. It's always piles of fiocci Remington and the nice stuff...


    So my question is... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS ALL THIS bird shot you guys MUST HAVE? As far as I've seen it very few of us are actually even shooting it.

    I really hope you guys aren't buying bird and game loads for HD/tactical paper punching.
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    • md2bpo
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2013
      • 1404

      Someone found a bunch of 12g? I haven't seen any.
      34 States and counting...
      sigpic

      Comment

      • nics
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 194

        Originally posted by Jason_2111

        There's just something about a half-naked women with good trigger discipline.

        Kinda reminds me of the Milpitas Hottie.
        Jason, I have never seen that "Milpitas Hottie" that you guys are talking about
        God made man,
        Everything else..
        Made in China!

        Comment

        • weekend_fun
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 1836

          Originally posted by md2bpo
          Someone found a bunch of 12g? I haven't seen any.
          over the past 1.5 weeks, Mountain View received well over a pallet (I believe it was two distinct pallet loads). I'm uncertain what's left, but there was a at least 30 cases (60 boxes of 100) brought out earlier this week.

          Good luck
          ==================================
          Do you know someone who wants to buy or sell a house? I'm a CA RE Broker; please let me know how I can help?

          Comment

          • Jason_2111
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 3831

            Originally posted by CK_32
            My question is what do your MFs do wih all of this 12g ammo you guys hunt for? None of you are shooting trap being the only shells besides mine are win or federal bulk..


            I see everyone so hot to track some down but I don't ever see any shells at the range besides my own. It's always piles of fiocci Remington and the nice stuff...


            So my question is... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS ALL THIS bird shot you guys MUST HAVE? As far as I've seen it very few of us are actually even shooting it.

            I really hope you guys aren't buying bird and game loads for HD/tactical paper punching.

            The bird shot value packs do work quite well for home defense. If you share walls, or are worried about over-penetration (I share walls with a nice little old lady), then the 7 1/2 or 8 shot will do a number on an intruder at in-the-house range, but not cause quite so much risk to neighbors.

            Also, it is useful for tactical training, where I burn through most of mine. The paper and steels don't mind that you're not shooting $.50 a piece buck. It's not useful for long-shot training... for that you really need slugs... but for most drills, birdshot can be substituted in order to save money.
            Well... you don't save money... you just shoot more.

            In a one day class, it's very easy to blow through 300 to 400 rounds. (pun intended)

            Comment

            • Jason_2111
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 3831

              Originally posted by nics
              Jason, I have never seen that "Milpitas Hottie" that you guys are talking about
              She is a sexy and elusive creature.
              I haven't seen her at the ammo counter in quite a while, but she's still here and there. She's an assitant manager, so she's not just sitting at a register.

              For the sake of keeping the thread from getting locked, I won't mention her name... but she's a white girl, brunette, that does this thing where she arches her back while tucking in her shirt... that puts so much pressure on those poor shirt buttons that just REFUSE to pop off, despite all of the jedi mind power I can muster... And for some reason, the song "Oh Yeah" by yellow seems to play whenever she walks around.... in slow motion.

              I take a picture and post it, but she'd just spray me with pepper spray again. Let me tell you... THAT was embarassing!

              More than likely, she stays away from the ammo hunting pack in the morning to hide her true feelings for me. But that's ok. We'll have all the time in the world to be together once the ammo shortage is over.

              Comment

              • CK_32
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Sep 2010
                • 14369

                Well while you guys are spending $700 on yor tactical shot gun or $1300 on your M4 instead of shooting buck and slugs. The guys who can only shoot bird for clays being that's the only allowed is being used for tactical BS.

                Just saying. Your ruining it for the other guys mostly hunters and sported guys because you spend all your cash on that awesome looking tacticool high end shooter allowing us not to shoot at all. Well accept making us buy high end bird of course.

                Sorry but that kinda ticks my nerve. Being I can hardly go shooting now because of it. I'm smart with my purchases and money but am stuck with nothing because others splurge and can't afford ammo basically made for their tactical shotguns.

                Especially since 90% of guys just sit and mag dumb their guns at the range when they shoot shotguns there with no intent but wild fun. If clay shooters could run buck I wouldn't care but again were only limited to a select weight of shot out there and it sucks you see 8 loads being wasted into dirt for no intent. The class I can understand tho as they require a lot of rounds as well.
                Last edited by CK_32; 08-02-2013, 2:34 PM.
                For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                What's Your Caliber??


                My Youtube channel

                Comment

                • Jason_2111
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 3831

                  Originally posted by CK_32
                  Just saying. Your ruining it for the other guys mostly hunters and sported guys because you spend all your cash on that awesome looking tacticool high end shooter allowing us not to shoot at all. Well accept making us buy high end bird of course.
                  Nobody is ruining it for you at all... as far as supply goes, 12 gauge has been probably the first thing to really come back.
                  Where were you when there was an entire pallet of el-cheapo ammo for close to a week at not one, but both area walmarts? It's not like the dawn patrol fast-walkers swooped in and took it all. (like with 22 or 9mm)
                  There are also plenty of good deals online still for 12 gauge, slug, buck, bird, whatever.

                  Not to mention, if you really need to get your sporting clays on, they do sell ammo down at Coyote Valley. Not as cheap as walmart value packs... but not TOO expensive either.

                  Comment

                  • Jason_2111
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3831

                    This was a week ago.

                    Comment

                    • CK_32
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 14369

                      Yea I my self buy the esstate boxes and stuff but it adds up. Like I said just gets under my skin seeing kids walk to the range with their $1400 tactical benelli and just blow it into dirt when were stuck spending an extra $40 per case. Also it wouldn't bother me if the same guys who usually blow through their ammo didn't stake out walmarts and clean their shelves. I when I find it buy a box especially being its in demand to let others shoot. Then I look 3 lines down and see a guy with 5 boxes walking out the door.

                      It's no ones fault nor am I blaming anyone but its like a homeless kid with no food just sitting watching people just walk up and buy a box of pizza take a bite and throw it in the trash when they know there are tons of people looking for just A box to enjoy a weekend with out blowing $80 to do so.

                      And my Walmart has been dead empty for months. At first I found it funny but after about 7 months of not a single box again seeing guys talk about scoring 5 or 8 boxes is kinda rude IMO.
                      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                      What's Your Caliber??


                      My Youtube channel

                      Comment

                      • CK_32
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14369

                        Originally posted by Jason_2111
                        This was a week ago.

                        Wtf?!


                        What location is that? My 3 in my semi area have been bone dry. Besides 20g and some 410
                        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                        What's Your Caliber??


                        My Youtube channel

                        Comment

                        • krazychowmein
                          Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 220

                          This is Mountain View up here in norcal. It's been this way for a couple weeks now.

                          Comment

                          • CK_32
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 14369

                            Well sadly I report SoCal walmarts at least in my are are no where near that.
                            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                            What's Your Caliber??


                            My Youtube channel

                            Comment

                            • Jason_2111
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 3831

                              Originally posted by krazychowmein
                              This is Mountain View up here in norcal. It's been this way for a couple weeks now.
                              Actually... that was Milpitas. But both got a big shipment a while back.

                              Comment

                              • Jason_2111
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 3831

                                Originally posted by CK_32
                                Well sadly I report SoCal walmarts at least in my are are no where near that.
                                Aaaaahhhh.... I didn't notice your location... sorry about that. I was a bit confused because trap/skeet/clay shooters up here don't have too much trouble getting ammo... and this thread is mainly about ammo availability in the bay area walmarts. (Mountain View, Milpitas, and Gilroy)

                                Check for some online deals at Cabela's, Midway, Ableammo.com, sportsman's guide, etc. If you grab a few cases, the shipping charges become not too bad. I actually get my buck online because it was the best deal.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1