Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MC408
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2042

    Originally posted by souljr1
    almmo -guess everyone besides twolane took the day off
    I dropped in at 7:05 and was greeted by 3 gentlemen leaving the building....I took their word for it that there was no ammo ....I should know better than to trust an Ammoholic! LOL

    Comment

    • MC408
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 2042

      I keep seeing this damn 45 on Cabelas, not a bad price....

      Souljr1, weren't you looking for 45?

      Comment

      • onegtalon
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2391

        Originally posted by MC408
        I keep seeing this damn 45 on Cabelas, not a bad price....

        Souljr1, weren't you looking for 45?

        http://www.cabelas.com/product/Winch...12&WT.tsrc=AFF
        You're right, not bad at all... I got enough .45 at the moment though. I've also noticed that Freedom Munitions is getting pricey and most of thier ammo is on hand for hours/days it seems (but it IS there).....
        Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

        Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

        HDF, CGN/CGF member
        sigpic

        Comment

        • boardhed
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 20

          Originally posted by MC408
          I dropped in at 7:05 and was greeted by 3 gentlemen leaving the building....I took their word for it that there was no ammo ....I should know better than to trust an Ammoholic! LOL
          "nothing new came in this morning" ...
          =boardhed

          Comment

          • boardhed
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2013
            • 20

            Originally posted by boardhed
            "nothing new came in this morning" ...
            Actually nothing new at 11:30amish either... going to check again at 3pmish.... <drawbacks of working too close>
            =boardhed

            Comment

            • Basq
              Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 130

              come on ammo gods, shine on hahah

              Comment

              • Jason_2111
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 3831

                A sacrifice to the ammo gods...

                May they bless us with bricks and value packs!

                Comment

                • Jason_2111
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 3831

                  A sacrifice to the ammo gods...

                  May they bless us with bricks and value packs!

                  Comment

                  • Basq
                    Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 130

                    Double post FTW!!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • taifei
                      Member
                      • May 2012
                      • 233

                      3:20 milly is empty

                      Comment

                      • souljr1
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 560

                        you are correct, caught the limit of 45 and 9. The guppies are en route arriving on Friday!


                        Originally posted by MC408
                        I keep seeing this damn 45 on Cabelas, not a bad price....

                        Souljr1, weren't you looking for 45?

                        http://www.cabelas.com/product/Winch...12&WT.tsrc=AFF
                        AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC


                        A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

                        ~Winston Churchill

                        Comment

                        • MC408
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 2042

                          Originally posted by souljr1
                          you are correct, caught the limit of 45 and 9. The guppies are en route arriving on Friday!
                          nice! now I don't have to dig into my stash to help you out! hahaha.

                          Comment

                          • taifei
                            Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 233

                            @jason 2111 i think i just had a negligent discharge!

                            Comment

                            • B.W.
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 785

                              Now those are some fun bags. Holy crap just realized she was holding a gun.
                              NRA Life Member
                              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                              Comment

                              • moosicmang
                                Member
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 128

                                signs of an ammo holic...you look at her and think...those panties could clearly hold another 60 or so rounds....

                                milly pond needs an exterminator...total slug fest.. and about 8 boxes of some very ought 6 looking 30 yr olds...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1