Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jason_2111
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 3831

    Originally posted by Valegian
    Anyone wanna know where 5.56 might possibly be available soon?
    I'm 4 minutes away... how soon is soon?

    Comment

    • firebert
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 1349

      Only if they're in ammo cans

      Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
      03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

      Comment

      • BFunky
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 71

        Originally posted by onegtalon
        Yuuuuuuuppppppp!!! Not for sale, gonna "shoot em"..

        However my class just ate up almost 300 rounds of 9mm in 8 hours....was fun though!!!!!!!!!


        Sent from my iPhone
        OneGtalon
        I ordered that same Cabelas deal last week 2100 rns of .22lr and the order went through but today I found out they cancelled it. I used to like Cabelas but after this IDK.

        Comment

        • BFunky
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 71

          Originally posted by Valegian
          Anyone wanna know where 5.56 might possibly be available soon?
          Hey Valegian, any .45 or 9mm left right now?

          Comment

          • Valegian
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 1061

            IMI 5.56 55GR...

            Comment

            • krazychowmein
              Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 220

              IMI?

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Originally posted by krazychowmein
                IMI?
                Israel Military Industries

                Comment

                • krazychowmein
                  Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 220

                  Ahhhh thanks!

                  Comment

                  • cactusguns
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 2

                    How soon is soon?

                    Comment

                    • shenphong
                      Member
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 364

                      would love to know too!

                      Comment

                      • Valegian
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 1061

                        Good luck to all looking in Mt. View, Milpitas, and Gilroy in the next 2 days. I am not gonna help the "flippers" or make it easy. :thumbup::thumbup:

                        Comment

                        • jeepcollector
                          Junior Member
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 81

                          Originally posted by Valegian
                          Good luck to all looking in Mt. View, Milpitas, and Gilroy in the next 2 days. I am not gonna help the "flippers" or make it easy. :thumbup::thumbup:
                          Thank you.

                          Comment

                          • firebert
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 1349

                            Thanks V. Any word about how much is in each pack?

                            Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                            03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                            Comment

                            • krazychowmein
                              Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 220

                              Originally posted by Valegian
                              Good luck to all looking in Mt. View, Milpitas, and Gilroy in the next 2 days. I am not gonna help the "flippers" or make it easy. :thumbup::thumbup:
                              Thanks Valegian!

                              Comment

                              • shenphong
                                Member
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 364

                                I'd be all over this if I didn't just find out my motorcycle was stolen, gluck guys!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1