Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    teflondog
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 4011

    I bought a few boxes of their Federal .45 and noticed that they use small pistol primers. Just a heads up for anybody else who reloads.
    Originally posted by G. Michael Hopf
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

    Comment

    • #17
      Rob Roy
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 1261

      How much is the box of 50 of Federal 45?

      Comment

      • #18
        teflondog
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 4011

        Originally posted by Rob Roy
        How much is the box of 50 of Federal 45?
        I don't have my receipt but I believe it was $17.99?
        Originally posted by G. Michael Hopf
        Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

        Comment

        • #19
          onegtalon
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 2391

          Originally posted by teflondog
          I don't have my receipt but I believe it was $17.99?
          Close. I just got back from there... it was $17.47.
          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

          HDF, CGN/CGF member
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            Caseless
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2005
            • 1668

            I think it's about time for my annual Walmart trip.
            What's the price on 12GA Federal #7 1/2 and #8 Game Shot 1290FPS birdshot?

            Comment

            • #21
              onegtalon
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 2391

              Originally posted by Caseless
              I think it's about time for my annual Walmart trip.
              What's the price on 12GA Federal #7 1/2 and #8 Game Shot 1290FPS birdshot?
              Not sure.. I wasn't looking at the shotgun stuff since it seems that they always have some kind of 12Ga variation on the shelfs. If I had the time I would have taken some notes.
              Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

              Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

              HDF, CGN/CGF member
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                Caseless
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2005
                • 1668

                NP. You are right birdshot is always there, except my Saiga 12 prefers certain loads for 100% functioning.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Mana4real
                  Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 435

                  Originally posted by Caseless
                  I think it's about time for my annual Walmart trip.
                  What's the price on 12GA Federal #7 1/2 and #8 Game Shot 1290FPS birdshot?
                  I believe it was $22.97 for the 100 pack. I just got two packs of the federal 7-1/2

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Valegian
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1061

                    .223 AE is in stock! Ain't gonna last.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      onegtalon
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 2391

                      I went back for more .45 today and saw a Federal 9mm/.40 safety notice at the register? I tried to look for it on the Federal site but didn't see anything. (wrong cal ammo in the boxes) so check your ammo!
                      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                      HDF, CGN/CGF member
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Freq18Hz
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 1243

                        Originally posted by onegtalon
                        I went back for more .45 today and saw a Federal 9mm/.40 safety notice at the register? I tried to look for it on the Federal site but didn't see anything. (wrong cal ammo in the boxes) so check your ammo!
                        ouch...

                        methinks federal will be buying some used guns...

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Valegian
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 1061

                          It was nice to walk in this morning and be able to pick up .45 Winchester 100-packs at $36.97. It's been a while since they had any .45 in.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            terdog
                            Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 282

                            The Placerville WALLYWORLD has had a sign for the last month that the Federal was re-called.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              VL221
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2011
                              • 1449

                              I didn't know that Milpitas Walmart sells ammo. I went to the one on Mccarthy and they said they don't sell ammo. I tried looking at the sporting section and there was nothing..
                              \

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                blap59
                                Member
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 102

                                McCarthy Ranch does. At least as of last Monday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1